Chapter 1

In the middle of Florida, there lies an unusually quiet city. The roads, once driven on by several, have now been vacant for years. It wasn't always this way. In 1997, a place called Pandy's Enchanted Forest opened. It was a place for all to have a good time. Games, food, rides, shows, and an almost always full hotel. However, this changed when the parent company went bankrupt. They poured all their money into a project meant to bring more people, which led to nobody ever coming. That was, until a group of ghost hunters are called to investigate. The hunters are named Buck, Sandy, and William, but he liked to be called Bill. As they drove through the once big city, they see remnants of the past. They see old houses, with some lights still left on. They see toys, cups, and other things littered about. Eventually, they get to the park. The walls are a faded brown and green, the windows are boarded up, and, everywhere you look, somebody has written some graffiti, wether it be a confession of love, a confession of hate, or just your name, proving you visited. The cherry on top of this rotten cupcake is the sign, with a cartoon panda, tiger, and elephant, that once welcomed guests. The hunters head into the building to see what surprises lay inside.