Ch.1 - Red Haired Girl

𝘈/𝘕:𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰,𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬! ❤️
_

____________________________

--×÷×--

Rock, Paper Scissors! We can see as 2 boy were playing that game, because the teacher was not there. She is probably late.

"Hey! I won this time!" Exclaimed Minato.

"Awh hell nah. Why did i lost. If i used my sharingan this would be so much easier to me." Mumbled Y/N and puffed his cheeks.

"If you used your sharingan, that would be cheating my friend.
If you cheat, you are a loser then!" Said Minato innocently while smiling.

"Why are you acting like you are smarter than me, everyone knows who is the big brain here

"Why are you acting like you are smarter than me, everyone knows who is the big brain here." Exclaimed Y/N.

The Uchiha boy smirked. He knew exactly how to defend himself in these type of situation with Minato.

"Or, you are just trying to flex. To get some attention from my sister, since she is your crush. Am i right?" Teased Y/N.

Minato blushed and shaked his head in response. Minato indeed had crush on Y/N's elder sister, Mikoto.

"Y-You're wrong Y/N! I am not!" Minato tried to defend himself, but it was obvious it didn't worked. "Also i am smarter than you, you just can't accept it. That's why the north pole is colder than the south!"

"Hah! Rubbish. Everyone knows that the south is way more cold."
Y/N said the facts.

"Says who?" Minato puffed his cheeks.

"Glad you asked." Y/N stood up and climbed up to the table. He reached down to grab Minato's hand. Minato smiled and accepted it. Both of them stood over the table with a grin.

"We will find out!" Said both in unison. They laughed. Y/N was Minato's bestfriend since first grade. Both of them was smart enough, Y/N being the best in the school while Minato at the second place.