1

"Are we heading the right way?!" Yelled one knight, his horse's pace quickening.

"If I'm not wrong, we should be close!" The boy named Sabito yelled back to the knight.

Sabito was on a quest for Princess Tsutako, to retrieve the long lost Prince Giyu. The night of his disappearance was a shock to everyone in the kingdom. Everyone was looking back and fourth and around the kingdom, but no sign of the Prince anywhere.

After the guards found his window open that night, it was concluded that he was taken by something. Most likely a witch. They were quite common around the village, but there should've been a barrier protecting it. So as to how a witch managed to break through the barrier AND get into the castle to take the Prince was beyond anyone.

Tsutako has sent many guards all over the forest to try and gather info on where Giyu could have been taken. But each time, they would come back with nothing. After 20 days had passed, Tsutako was close to giving up. 20 days, and there was still no sign of her brother. She was about to accept the fact that her precious brother was gone, until Sabito visited her in the castle. He claimed he might know where Giyu was, and hearing that was like music to Tsutako's ears. She instantly agreed to let Sabito, along with some of the guards, go out into the forest to find him. Now, Sabito, being the last hope the kingdom has of finding their lost Prince, has set out with hope inside him. Hope that he will retrieve the lost Prince.

As Sabito was thinking, his mind instantly snapped back to reality as they passed what looked like the hidden entrance to a cave.

"Stop!" Sabito quickly yelled to the guards.

The horses came to a hault, as the guards turned to look at him.

"Here." Sabito directed their attention to the cave entrance. "This looks like a hidden entrance."

"It sure does." One guard said as he slowly observed the entrance.

Sabito hopped off of the horse that was guiding him. Since he didn't really know how to ride a horse, he had to go with one of the guards' on their horse.

"I'm going to go in and see what I can find." Sabito began to walk to the entrance.

"What should we do?" Said one guard.

Sabito turned to look at them. "You guys find somewhere to hide. We don't want the witch to know that we're here."

"Of course. We wish you luck, young one." One of the guards set off and soon enough, all the others followed.

Sabito was on his own now. And it was up to him to find out what lied in this hidden cave entrance. He took a deep breath, before climbing over the rock covering the entrance.

Sooo...I hope u enjoyed the first chapter! Just to let you know that it's unlikely that there are gonna be any other KNY characters involved with the plot, since it's mainly centered around Giyu and Sabito. Tsutako will appear for a few bits and maybe even Makomo might appear later...Anyway have a nice day!!