𝓟𝓻𝓮𝔂 ✯

Warnings of blood and gore

Revenge is such a strong word, if not careful it will consume anyone. Y/n was no different from this aspect. Losing her parents as a child just because they were careless cruel even. Which caused her sister to take her away and raise her on her own. They lived happily, then on the night of her 10th birthday she was woken up by a blood curdling scream. Pushing back her fear, she rushed to her sister's bedroom only to be greeted by a horrible scene.

Her beloved sisters cold body on the wooden floor, intestines torn open blood oozing out. Then there was a man standing over her. Bloody lips and a proud smile, tears formed in her eyes and a broken sob escaped her lips. Which caught the attention of the predator in the room. He turned his gaze to her and tilted his head to the side, studying the little girl in front of him. "My my what do we have here? a little mouse coming to play?" He said with an amused laugh and then he approached her and knelt in front of her.

Y/n to stubborn for her own good just looked at the man with pure hate. That little body trembling out of fear and hate. The man enjoyed the sight infront of him, so in his mind he formed a plan. He reached out and tried to caress her cheek but he saw how the girl flinched a little, but without caring about her feelings he patted her cheek with his bloody hand. "So little mouse why don't you run away? there is a scary man in front of you who killed someone hmn?"

Y/n's face contorted into a disgusting grimace as she felt the wet liquid plus the metallic scent on her face. If then her sister taught her that sometimes be brave, this was stupidly brave but still. She also knew that it didn't matter if she ran or not, he could kill her no matter what she chose. So the girl looked at the man "You can kill me anyway so I will stay if I have to face death you monster"

When the man hears her words, he smiles triumphantly "Why die when you haven't reached your peak yet, the black in your heart must grow." He hummed and stood up. "For that to happen you can't die today plus you want revenge yeah? so I'm giving you a chance come with me or stay here but I promise you. You will die if you stay"

She didn't want to go with him, he was a monster a predator for God's sake she didn't even know his name. But he told the truth that she can't live on her own, she can't earn money or do any adult things. She looked up at him "I don't even know your name" she heard a gasp then she saw tears in his eyes which freaked her out she thought 'creep' The man wiped his eyes and put his hand to his heart, "I'm so sorry little mouse, how rude of me, my name is Douma and you my little mouse?" He looked at her with a sweet smile and she felt out of place. Talk about changing moods.

"Uh Y/n L/n" she replied still looking at him like he was about to explode or something. Douma just giggled and then he lifted the girl up into his arms. She was now sitting on his forearm, "Hands around my neck little mouse I don't want you to fall and hurt your pretty little head" She did as instructed and put her small arms around his neck, then Douma started walking. Y/n took one last look at her sister and felt a tear fall and she couldn't help it anymore. She began to cry into his shoulder, the feeling of hatred towards Douma taking root. It didn't make it any better that she felt him pat her back to reassure her, of course it was just to spite her he wanted her to hate him.

Douma could not experience emotions himself so human emotions always bother him. Especially the feelings of anger, it is so strong in humans. Those pitiful creatures that he wanted to see if he can corrupt one and shape it out of that particulare emotion. This was his golden opportunity, Douma had done something terrible to this little girl, the seed was there and human children were easier to shape. So from this day forward this was his little mouse, she was shaped by a high caliber demon. So as he walked into the darkness of the night, Douma hummed, still caressing her back until she fell asleep from exhaustion. Douma then looked at her face that lit up by moonlight, "So beautiful, wonder how the years will treat you little mouse, well only time can tell now"

-'๑'- ☠️𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 ☠️-'๑'-

Darkness was the best way to describe Douma's temple. From the outside it looks like a happy place where people came there to seek salvation. In reality it was a place of carnage and desire. The master of the place was the male name Douma-Sama or the lord savior, it has now been four years since Douma took y/n into his arms. Calling her a fierce spirit was an understatement, from day one the servants had called her a brat, then spoiled brat because Douma went along with her antics.

The girl knew what he was. Douma told her that himself when she woke up, so to make her believe that she had some kind of influence on him, he made her do whatever she wanted. She once made a 'cute' threat Douma thought when she said she exposed him to the people in the temple, really cute. Again the brashness was just a show on her part, when she was alone with him it was a different story.

She was still sharp as ever and had an foul mouth. Still, she pleased him when she did as she was told. He took it upon himself to educate her, train her to be a "noble" lady. Of course it was just for show, Douma could see the hatred in her eyes. The darkness was there and he groomed her to embrace it. She was far from ready, then she is young not even mature. Little did she know she was in for a surprise, the second part of his plan was about to come to fruition.

So she was called one night by a servant to his private chamber. Y/n thought it was strange but she went along, the attendant left her at the door as no one but Douma and Y/n were allowed in there. She knocked and she could hear his sweet voice so she entered. As expected, he was sitting in a pool of blood, so he had just eaten. She closed the door and looked at him. Douma smirked at her, using one long finger to beckon the girl towards him

She slowly turned her gaze towards him and then sashayed over to him. Wondering what he wanted, "Douma-Sama it's late what can you wish off me at this late night?" She looked at the damn bloody fan in his hand, the other one was in his sash as always. She rarely saw him use both at the same time. Then she watched as he quickly closed the fan and put it under her chin and tilted her face up.

She drew in a harsh breath knowing he was in a playful mood and she'd better watch her step. Then she heard him giggle. "We have an invitation my dear little mouse, from our one and only king. You know him right?" Yes, she knew who he was talking about, Muzan Kibutsuji.

"We" she said "I'm not a demon so why am I invited?" She felt nervous but excited at the same time, for four years she was only met by a demon that was Douma. She was curious about the other demons he was talking about. She looked at him as he stood up, "Do you think our king doesn't have eyes and ears? Oh little one he knows about you since the day I picked you up. Now he has invited you and we accept or something bad can happen to you so play nice"

She gave Douma a curt nod without saying anything more to push her luck. "guess I'll have to play the nice little damsle right Douma-sama" Douma just smiled and put the other fan back in his sash. "That tone you can get away with me but Lord Muzan? don't even try if you don't want to push your luck"

Y/n clicked her tongue and then she felt Douma's hand on her shoulder and before she could protest he said "hold on because this might make you a little sick" Then in the blink of an eye it felt like something sucked her in and the scenery changed. Now it was as if she was in an ever-changing maze and she felt the auras of others. Evil auras surrounding her she looked back at Douma who now had an unreadable expression.

She took the opportunity to look around and she saw people mostly their bodies and faces covered in shadows. She knew she had to watch herself here, even if Douma will protect her or she hopes he will, but this time she was truly prey among predators.

-'๑'- ☠️𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 ☠️-'๑'-