The Green Flash

Hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya or otherwise known as the Green Flash in my universe. Yes I know multiverse theory is true, yes I have traveled through dimensions and met my doppelgangers. Some were nice, some were not, some were villains and some were neutrals which is cool in my book, get it? Hehehehe.

But I don't think you are here to see me rant about the dimensions I traveled to, I think you are here for my story. Well... if you have seen any other Flashes in another reality then you might have some idea of what might have happened throughout my life as the Flash. Lost my parents-

Hisashi Midoriya: RUN IZUKU! RUN!

-Got adopted by my parents' friends-

???: Izuku, you don't have to worry about anything because we will look after you, okay?
Little Izuku nods in response.

-They had a daughter my age-

???: Ne Zuzu can you promise me something?
Izuku: Okay!?
???: Promise me that you will be with me when we grow up.
Izuku: I promise <????>

-the particle accelerator at S.T.A.R labs exploded. The explosion spread in an area of 142km square and I happened to be in building that was in this area and well-

 The explosion spread in an area of 142km square and I happened to be in building that was in this area and well-

-lets just say I was in coma for 12 months after that

-lets just say I was in coma for 12 months after that. After I woke up I noticed some strange things happening around me...or rather to me. Everything around me would slow down and I am faster. Running in a world of slow motion, feeling that freedom but there was the feeling of loneliness whenever I ran in that and it sometimes got me thinking about dark things...well anyways after addressing  my anomaly at the shut down S.T.A.R labs I discovered that I got a speed type power from that lightning, dark matter and all the chemicals that I was thrown at. After that discovery they helped me search my powers to depth. However when I addressed that I wanted to use this power to become a hero, well they were not so pleased to know ehehe... Years passed since then, I graduated high-school with flying colors, but in those years trouble kept finding me too, I don't know what exactly they wanted from me. There was a guy in yellow who had same power as me, people who were affected by the particle accelerator, speedsters like me from alternate dimensions, which was when I discovered that the multiverse theory was true indeed. Time after time they attacked me but I kept on pushing through all obstacles, and I was not silent or unseen and people kept addressing me as the Green Blur the vigilante which did not sit well with, well everyone which included Heroes, higher ups, people and even my family. In those years I kept my name as Green Blur vigilante but I was eager to get admitted to U.A to be a proper Hero.