Its been 4 years

I wrote "The Dorm" when I was 15 years old and never thought anyone would care about it. Then it kind of blew up to some degree, and I was ecstatic! I always had a love for writing and the worlds it could build. I finished the first book and started the second at 18, at this time I also moved to a different state and started college. Things got away from me and I lost the passion I had for it, and I did not think anyone would care or notice.
I am now 22, and have a family of my own. I decided to re-download the app on a whim to see what was happening there. I did not expect to be flooded back with my passion for the art of writing. I don't know what I will do with this specific story, as I don't know how much I truly believe in or agree with some of the things I wrote about at such a young age. I know I can do better. If I was to continue with this story, I would need to do an entire re-write to be comfortable with it, but I have not decided.
I would however like to start writing new and original stories again. I have lots of ideas and I hope people like them. I just don't know if I should post them here, or keep them to myself.
The biggest thing I would like to say is thank you, thank you for reading and enjoying what I do.