Part 1-"Busy life"

Elicias P.O.V- Monday...

"Trrrrrrr"

Argh there goes my beauty sleep. This alarm is making so much noise, it needs a life. But that company won't run it self so I have to get my fat ass up.

I check the time and it's 6AM and the suns out so I get up and go open the curtains but slightly close my eyes as the sunshine blinds me.

I quickly get into the shower coz I don't want to be late. I am an independent woman who owns a company it's not so big like Bill Gates and Miranda's but it's there.

I am a proud wedding planner, I plan all sorts of weddings :cultural, white and even mafia surprisingly. The company's name is Mustang Weddings. I come from a very wealthy family.  My father is a famous business man, my mom is a chef and owns a few restaurants and my brother has his own company while my younger sister Isobella is in college studying to be a cardiologist and my older sister Riszorio well I don't know where she is ,she left when I started Mustang Weddings, she got in some argument with my father and left just like that but anyways we push. I started this business by my self and I continue to do so.

After I finish showering I lotion my tanned slim body and get dressed in a black over the knees dress with some white crocodile skin heels with a nude/dusty rose coat that I got as a gift from my nana. It was my 21st birthday and I decided to go see my nana. I got my house by my self but my mom and younger sister obviously help choose it while I was getting prepared was listening to my favorite song :Finesse by Bryson Tiller

"You and your sister to hard to handle

Things will get canceled , I will make time for you

Commitment. Going the distance I'm new to all this .
Yeah

It takes some finesse

I see you  finesse

He can't know finesse

Yeah you be on my mind

Baby you stay on..."

I sing along to my song while I'm doing my long brown curly hair that us sometimes hard to mentain. I love Rnb, Hip-hop type of music. Especially under the influence by Chris brown.

I go and put on matching undergarments and put on my pink cute gown to keep me warm. I start cleaning around my room making it neat.

.

.

.

.

While I'm packing my stuff I get a text:

Ariel: Hey 💚 you down today for drinks later??

Me: Oh sorry  Ari I can't today I have a meeting tomorrow :/ maybe on the weekend?

And I put my phone on the drawer and do my bed but then get another text.

Ariel: Awww what a bummer 😞I really need you I'm going through alot

Me: what's wrong??

Ariel: Jacob broke up with me yesterday via text.

Ariel: he said he met someone new , someone better than me. He even made her pregnant💔

Me: Oh dear I'm so sorry Ary 😞i wish I can give you a hug. You are perfect the way you are babes