Sudden

I woke up, still feeling tired.

"Plantix? are you okay? for just waking up, you look upset already." my brother, figs asked me, with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah..I'm okay. just thinking. don't worry about me though, I'll be alright." I responded to him, seeing his face shift from concern to annoyance.

"Why are you like this? why don't you ever tell me whats wrong? what's..what's with your sudden changes? you were perfectly fine last night, and now you don't want to talk." he said, giving me a cold stare.

"I said, don't worry about me." I mumbled to him, glacing at him, I saw him flash his teeth at me. sighing, I got up to check on ghostfox.

"Good.." I stopped myself. I shouldn't bother her while she's asleep, she'll be upset at me.

I sighed once more, standing back up, I walked towards the exit, not giving it a second thought.

I walked quietly towards the Cafeteria, I'll try talking to Sprinklekit or feizao about this, maybe they'll understand.
———————————————————————————————————
"feizao? sprinklekit?" I said in a quiet and low voice, not wanting to disturb them if they were asleep.

"Plantix? hey!!" Sprinklekit said looking at me, stretching out her arms, as if asking for a hug.

"Hey." I said with a small smile, giving in to her cold yet comforting hug. it's a relief actually being cool for once.

"Something wrong? you seem down, and your eyes aren't as bright as they usually are. what's got you down today?" Sprinklekit asked with curiosity lacing her words.

"Please don't be upset with me. I know I've told you many times, but ghostfox yelled at me..again." I began regretting what I said after seeing the shocked look on Sprinklekits face.

"Plantix." Sprinklekit said pulling me out of her hug, and looking at me with both her hands still on my shoulders.

"Why are you still hanging around her? she's so mean to you. she doesn't care about you and you know that. everyone knows that." Sprinkle said, beginning to look more upset by every passing minute.

"I know..but..she's so pretty..she's so..wonderful. in everyway. she keeps her fur brushed, especially her tail, and when she's excited her ears move in a way I find absolutely adorable." I said, beginning to rant, not thinking before I spoke.

Sprinklekits eyes wided, looking at me with pure disbelief.

after a long moment of silence, she finally spoke.

"Get out." She said looking at me, narrowing her eyes, and snarling.

"What? wh-"

"Why do I have to repeat myself?"she said, not even looking at me. she looked offended, like I had hurt her feelings, and I don't know how, or why.

"Fine." I growled as I walked out, rubbing my eyes, trying my best not to cry. I'm so sensitive, I don't know why I am, but I hate it.

I started speed walking back to the Library, I didn't want to deal with anybody else today.
—————————————————————————————————————
I sighed, feeling the tears build again.

why am I like this? I'll do something stupid, and then cry about it. I know what I did was wrong but I still di...

I drifted.

I started to cry, covering the floor underneath me with salty, stupid tears.

I sobbed, I scratched, I ripped apart books, pages, damaging my favorites. I didn't deserve to read them, I don't deserve the happiness that they brung me.

I did that, and so much more, until I fell asleep.
—————————————————————————————————————
"Hello? can you hear me?" An unknown voice said to me.

"Y-yeah, I can hear you." I said slowly opening my eyes.

"Oh, thank God. I thought you were dead. it looked like a tornado ran through there!" the goot sighed.

"Oh..y-yeah it was terrible. but I'm fine now." I lied. why do I always lie?

"I'm still concerned. you have alot of scratches. hell, your even bleeding some." I didn't think they were that noticeable.

"Oh..I don't know what happened, haha.." I nervously laughed at them.

"Sure..sure you don't." the goot said sarcastically.

"You haven't gotten off my lap yet, would you like to now?" I was wondering why it was so warm..

"o-oh! yeah."

The goot nodded, and helped me up, smiling doing so.

"Thank you by the way. I was having some trouble earlier." I smiled, it was a genuine smile for once.

"Your welcome, feel free to tell me anything, my name is Hazzy by the way."

"Well, it's nice you meet you Hazzy, I'm Plantix. I hope...we make good friends." I mumbled the last parts.

I feel like it was a odd thing to say. what if he thinks I'm weird now?

"I hope we become good friends too." He smiled warmly at me.

Maybe he's..different, I thought. smiling back at him.

(708 words)