Settling back in Seoul

Jin growled when he heard his phone ringing. Adjusting his eyes to the light, he looked around and realized that he slept on the couch. Reaching out for the phone on the coffee table, he saw that it was almost 7 o'clock in the morning. The kids were still sleeping, in his bed. Sitting up, trying his best to ignore the back and neck pain, he answered the phone with a raspy voice, "good morning Chim, how was your flight?"

Hearing Jin's voice, Jimin chuckled, "good morning to you too. You sound like you haven't slept well. Let me guess, the two cheeky devils occupied your bed and you slept on the couch." Jin just nodded as if Jimin could see him. "I'm leaving the airport right now, will arrive in about 45 minutes" said Jimin and hang up the phone.

Two weeks have passed since they moved back to Seoul and their lives started to normalize. Jay and Joy were enrolled into a preschool near their home. The twins grew up surrounded by adults, only interacting with other kids, when Lisa took them out to the playground. So it was understandable that they were excited.

Jin and Jimin had lots of appointments, one was to visit the new factory and the new headquarters for J&J.

"Good morning you must be Park Jimin" said a very deep voice, bringing chills to Jimin's body and making him turn around. Looking at the owner of the voice, 'damn, he's hot' he thought and tried his best to act cool. "And you must be Kim Taehyung" he said shaking the other's hand, ogling the guy. "Can we wait for a minute, my business partner is on the phone he will join us each moment" he asked and hoped Jin will take his time before coming in.

Kim Taehyung was from Kim Corp. they owned the factory building and have made some modifications to fulfill J&J's needs.

Jin walked inside, failed to see the man standing next to the window. "I'm sure this devils are trying to make my life as miserable as possible. If I haven't given birth to them, I swear I would give them up for adoption." He yelled, questioning what he did wrong with their upbringing. After few deep breaths he continued, "you know what they did" looking at Jimin in disbelief, "Joy said to the other kids that there is no Santa Clause and of course all the little fuckers started crying. Apparently an older boy came over to her and said that she's a liar. Jay, all of a sudden, out of the blue, feeling protective of his sister, punched the boy. Now I have to go meet the principal and it's only their second day there. Oh god help me" Jin whined but stopped, seeing Jimin's amused expression. "What's so funny" he asked but Jimin just pointed with his finger to his left side. Following Jimin's finger, he's eyes widened and he cursed under his breath. A very handsome guy was standing there looking at him with a smirk and totally, not even trying to hide it, checking him out. Jin composed himself and gave him a smile, more a grimace, reaching out for a handshake. His hand got ignored, the man seemed to be deep in his thoughts. Oohh yes, Taehyung was thinking about all the things he wanted to do with this beautiful man standing in front of him.

Jimin fake coughed and said, "Kim Seokjin this is Kim Taehyung from Kim Corp., he was about to show us around and later introduce us to the workers. But it looks like it's gonna be just me and Taehyung-ssi." Jimin finished, pulling Taehyung out of his fantasy.

On his way back to the office, Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Jimin and Jin, specially Jin.

He walked into Namjoon's office, plopped on the chair in front of his desk and said, "I just met with your future brother in law." Hearing that, Namjoon looked up at his younger brother and laughed, "it that so?"

"Joon, what do you know about J&J? I mean apart from the obvious, Park Jimin being the chief designer etc...what else do you know? What role has a Kim Seokjin in the company?"