Late Night Drive

THE DNF CLUB OF GAYS on twitter

Swearing*

"Hey,guys I'm bored."George said to the lazy 6 others on the couch.

"SAME, I WAN-"quackity was screaming until he was interrupted by Dream.

"STOP YELLING! god damn..."Dream said.

"Language!" Bad said, wagging a finger.

"Ok fine, I wanna go on a late night drive."Quackity told them.

"Where would we even go?" Sapnap mumbled half asleep.

"I don't know but at least we can go have fun! Look, you're falling asleep! I don't wanna go to sleep yet!" Quackity said while slightly raising his voice.

"I'm in..." George said just to shut them all up.

"Same..." Karl said, not even looking up from his phone.

"What about a road trip? That sounds like fun bonding time!" Said Badboyhalo.

Karl then lifts his head and starts singing Road Trip. "♪ Drove twenty hours in a old van, up the east coast. What a Road Trip ♪"

"Karl, shut up." Quackity says.

"Yeah Karl please stop. That song is my worst creation ever..." Dream says with a disappointed face.

"Dream, I think your song is wonderful. You worked very hard and did a good job." Bad says, trying to cheer Dream up. He starts to sit down waiting for the others to quiet down and Skeppy pulls his chair out from under him and laughs.

"Not funny, 'geppy." Bad says grumpily, crossing his arms and huffing as Skeppy laughs his ass off.

"Thanks Bad but I disagree." Dream says laughingly.
Quackity sits and just watches all the commotion of all his friends.

"GUYS I'M STILL BORED, I DON'T WANT TO WATCH SKEPPY AND BAD FLIRT!" George said rubbing his temple with one hand and flailing his other hand at the pair mentioned.

"Oh really George?! I don't wanna watch you and Dream stare at eachother like you're in some kind of fairytale inside of a wattpad or some shit!" Quackity said rolling his eyes.

"HEY! We do not just stare at eachother like that at all!!" Dream says.

"You kind of do..." says Karl giggling to himself.

"How is Sapnap sleeping through this???" George looks at his friend in astonishment.

Bad covers his ears because he's getting overwhelmed and Skeppy notices and tries to shut people up.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LET'S GO ON THIS DAMN ROAD TRIP!!!! WE ARE OVERWHELMING BAD LETS GO PEOPLE!" Quackity says getting everyone's attention.

Sapnap jitters awake. "Why are you guys so damn loud?" He says rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Sorry Sap they were yelling and then it started to overwhelm Bad so i yelled at them to shut the hell up." Quackity says with a deep breath after.

"Guys why are you being loud and swearing and stuff... it's hurting my brain..." Says Bad, still covering his ears with his eyes closed. He's still very overwhelmed.

Soon everyone starts to calm down and George is the first one off the couch and tells them all to get up and stretch. They all pile into the car. George starts to move into the driver's seat but soon Bad tells him to move so he can drive.

"What the hell are you doing in the drive seat? You can't drive?" questions Dream to George.

"I just wanted to see what it was like, dumbass." George snaps back.