Chapter 2

*Grant's POV*
Well okay. This is happening. I knew I saw a familiar face. Go. Talk to her. Get her number or something. She's gorgeous. DO SOMETHING!
I've got to talk to her again and see where she's from.

*Sydney's POV*
Well look who it is. I just needed coffee and then here he is. Twitter boy. Okay he's actually really attractive. I wonder if he sees me. Okay I'm gonna be a big girl.
I walked up to Grant who was looking at the ground, I could've sworn he was just starring at me.
"Hey, you're grant right? I think we met like yesterday at the Joplin airport! Weird running into each other again, huh?" I spoke quickly.
"Oh hey! Yeah, Sydney right? It is kinda weird!" He said with a light smile.
"Yeah, it's Sydney haha. Well what are you getting? I like the vanilla bean frappe. It's soooo good!!" I said explaining how good the drink tastes.
"Well looks like I
Have to try that!" He said with a cute smirk.
"So I looked up some of your YouTube covers and you're pretty good! I really liked the cover of 'New Flame'" I said while paying for my order.
"I really like performing that song, it's fun haha." he said slightly laughing.
We both got our drinks and we sat down, since he had to wait for like 7 minutes on the batch of bagels to get his mom one, I decided I'd wait with him. I mean he is pretty sweet.
"So when you're not doing these so-called 'digi' shows, where are you from?" I asked before taking a drink of my frappe.
"Well I was born in Springfield, but when I was 2 we moved to Joplin and we've lived there ever since. I really like it there. It's cozy and small. But then again not too small. It's just right. It's home. What about you? Where are you from?"
"Are you serious? That's so funny! I'm from Joplin too!"
I said, almost laughing at the coincidence.
"Really? Wow! That's cool. We should hang out sometime, I don't have many friends at home. Ever since I've done online school, I lost most of them. It sucks. But at least I have Howard, he's a great friend." He replied, that kinda hurt to hear.
"Hey I have a friend named Howard! That's a weird coincidence." I said.
"What if it was the same Howard? That would be great, then we could all hang out." He asked with a surprised tone.
"How about we both say our Howard's last name and see if they are the same?" I proposed.
"Okay ready, 1 2 3" he said.
"Nunnelly" we said in sync.
"The bagels are done!" The Starbucks worker said, breaking us out of a comfortable stare after realizing we both knew the same Howard, coincidentally.
"I guess you've gotta go then huh?" I asked him, slightly sadly.
"Yeah, I've got a show tonight, but here's my number, we should hang out when we are back in Joplin, you're really cool!" He said, putting his number in my phone.
"Okay, I'll see you around!" I said, awkwardly shaking his hand because I thought it was too soon for a hug.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Now, Hawaii for 3 days, finally.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Grant is such a sweet heart amiright, hope you're enjoying (: -aubs