3 days of tears

Hi, my name is Jada. I'm 14 years old and I have ombre hair. Oh yeah, I'm also Cameron Dallas' sister. Cameron and I are pretty close, considering our parents left us when we were little. Cameron's friend Taylor and his family took us in because our families were really close. We treat Taylor's family like our own and we even call his mom, Mom. I haven't seen my brother and Taylor in 2 months because they're on a Magcon tour. Taylor's like a brother to me, he's the only one (besides Cameron) that knows about me. None of the other Magcon members know about me, or that Cameron has a sister.
~~~~~~~
Today's Monday, ugh just another horrible day at school. Ever since my brother left to go on tour, I've been getting bullied. I never tell anyone because I don't want people to think I'm seeking attention but sometimes it gets out of hand. As I ride to school on my penny board, I bump into the bullies.
"Hey slutbag!" They yell after me, but I keep riding. I hear them yelling rude names behind me. I honestly give up, I miss my brother. I ride to my old house instead of going to school. I sit down in the house and start crying, this is where everything started. I cry my eyes out, wishing I could have my brother to hug and I start to lose track of time. My phone starts vibrating in my pocket and I notice that its 10:00pm. The caller ID reads 'Cammy' and I pick up, excited but scared at the same time.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Jays! Such a relief, you're okay," Cameron says.
"Uh yeah, why'd you call," I ask him.
"Mom texted me that you skipped school today and haven't been home since," he answers, worriedly.
"Uh yeah, sorry Cammy," I say.
"Just get home, okay Jays?" he replies.
"Okay," I answer.
"Remember, I love you," he tells me.
"Love you too," I say and hang up on Cameron, putting my phone back in my pocket. Shit, I gotta get home. I penny board home and run up to my room right away to avoid any contact with Mama Caniff, I don't want to get yelled at, I'm already broken. For the next few days, I plan to lock my self in my room. I give up, I'm falling apart. I miss my brother, the bullying, it's just too much.
| The Next Day |
"Jada, time for school Hun!" I hear my mom yell but I pretend to not hear it. She runs up the stairs and tries to open the door but I locked it. She goes back downstairs after trying for 10 minutes and failing.
| 3 Days Later |
I'm still in my room, I haven't moved since the night I got a call from Cameron. My mom has been leaving me food in front of the door, thinking I'd come out and get it but no, I haven't eating in 3 days. Why does it even matter if I eat or not? I start to fall asleep but am interrupted by a phone call from Cameron. I answer the phone.
"Jays? Mom called me and told me everything, what's wrong?" Cameron asks me.
"I miss you," I tell him, sniffling a bit.
"Aw Jays don't cry, eat some food for me okay?" he answers.
"Fine Cammy," I promise him.
"I want to hear that you ate some food the next time Mom calls okay Jays? I got to go, I love you." He tells me.
"Love you too, Cammy," I say and we hang up. I stand up and walk to the door, hoping my mom didn't leave any food so I wouldn't have to eat. I open the door and see Cammy with food, I break down and start crying on the floor. I can't believe my brothers back. He puts down the food and lifts me up. I put my head on his chest and we stand there for about 5 minutes.