Reason 1

Hello. The title seems harsh, but it's my opinion, and you're allowed to disagree. 

Okay, I'd like to say I find this character annoying, but I'm not the first person to, nor will I be the last. I won't be going in any specific order, just pointing out annoying things about Pin while I go along.

First, I'd like to talk about the most recent episode of TPOT. I'd like you to listen to what Pin says, then I'll explain why I hated it.  

skip to 12:05  

First of all Pin, they weren't cheating, Two never set out any rules against using glue. Plus, wouldn't you want your team to succeed??? Why are you purposefully holding them back? Then there's a subplot where Pin complains about this, Two tells her it's not against the rules, (snitching on her team, real mature.) And then, even after that, Pin is still having a hissy fit over using glue. Let me quote what Pin said earlier, "-you've decided to start cheating?" So she's mad for no reason because they aren't cheating. Pin's just looking for a way to be annoying and get in the way. 

You may be saying, "dang Chocolate-Bar, Is it that serious? that's all she did that was annoying this episode." But nooooo it doesn't end there. Then Pin has to start on some bull about how BFDI wasn't fun. HUh??? When did we start talking about that? And then she brushes it off, like explain if you're gonna bring it up. 

Now you may be thinking, that Pin just wanted to save her teams integrity, which is rich, because Pin obviously has the DEEPESEST history of being fair and honest. Also, couldn't other teams use the glue as well??? They could just buy it from robot flower. 

Then Coiny, (the saint he is) sees Pin is upset, and encourages her to join the team again, then Pin with the biggest attitude, begrudgingly agrees. Let me just say, this whole stunt jeopardized Pins's team, but she doesn't care, she just likes being right, and annoying and being a roadblock. 

Enough said, Thanks for reading.