The Start

He was holding me close. I felt his chest rising and lowering as his lugs filled with hair. His heart was beating slowly. It was in sync with mine. I pulled the blanket up more to cover his shoulders as he continued his slumber. He was so beautiful. Pale, clear skin, ear length brown hair, he was so perfect. Having him in my arms was such an honour. His eyes slowly opened, showing his crystal blue irises filled with large black pupils.
"How long have I been asleep?" He asked as he yawned lightly.
"About an hour baby, i woke up a little while ago and didn't want to wake you"
"You're so amazing," he whispered "I love you."
"I love you too." I said as I rested my head on this shoulder and slowly drifted off....

*Three Months Later*

"What do you mean you're leaving?!" I said, my voice filled with worry and surprise.
"I'm sorry Kayla, I never wanted to hurt you....."
"Hurt me? HURT ME?! You've just ripped MY GOD DAMN HEART OUT!" I shouted hastily.
"I hope you understand..." He whispered. I saw his beautiful crystal eyes fill with tears.
"Please.... Please.... Pleased don't...." I whispered as my voice quivered.
"Sorry Kayla. I love you." He answered bluntly.
"I love you too...." I whispered as the door slammed behind him.
I dropped to my knees and buried my face into my hands to muffle the sound of my crying.
How could I be so stupid? So stupid to fall in love.....

~~Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading Chapter One! I hope you like my idea for the story. Not really sure where it will go though..... So if you have any suggestions for the story or any characters to add then just leave a comment or message me :) Thanks baes! <3 MimxoxRomeo~~