THE PRINCE OF AZALEA• JJK

First story of this book! And Y/n's name in this fan fiction will be Adira.

Adira's POV
"I'm officially retiring as an agent," I said reluctantly to Vanessa. "What? Why?" Vanessa asked. "Because my lousy fiance wants me to be a housewife," I groaned.

So you're probably confused. I'll give you the backstory to this entire conversation. I'm an agent who works for the government but secretly, you could say I am a spy. Anyway, my parents are retired from the agency and my partner, Austin is my fiance. He's a cocky son of a bitch and this engagement was arranged by my parents. Now, the wedding is four months away and I don't want to get married, especially to Austin or retire because I love what I do.

"Oh god, we have to go Adira," Vanessa said, "Mr. Kim is calling." I nodded, leaving a tip for the waitress and Vanessa and I left the restaurant. Upon arriving at our agency, we walked in the conference room to see Mr. Kim and his assistant setting up a slideshow. "Good afternoon boss, what's the problem?" I asked. "Oh Adira! So glad you could make it. This is urgent, you have one last mission before your retirement," he said. I never thought I would have heard that sentence so early. Mr. Kim pressed a button on his remote, pointing at his screen and I saw two familiar faces. Léon and his partner in crime, Isabel. "I think you two know these faces all too well," Mr. Kim said. "But I thought they were dead," Vanessa said. "Apparently not, their aim is to steal gold from all the kings and queens across the globe and they murdered some kings and queens along the way. Your job, Adira and Vanessa is to protect this queen and her son," Mr. Kim, pressing a button on the remote, "This is Queen Alice and her son, Prince Jeon Jungkook, they are located on a small island called Azalea." Vanessa nudged me, making me look at her with a confused look. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Don't you think the prince is handsome?" She asked. "Yes I do," I laughed. "So ladies, are you up for this mission?" Mr. Kim asked. "Of course we are," Vanessa and I said simultaneously. "Great! You leave tomorrow, oh and Adira... Your partner, Austin has volunteered to go with you," Mr. Kim said. I sighed, "okay, no problem Mr. Kim. I will do my job in protecting Queen Alice and her son, thank you for this last opportunity." "You are welcome Adira and congratulations on your engagement... I knew you didn't want to marry that cocky son of a bitch but who knows? You might end up being a princess at the end of this mission," Mr. Kim told me and winked. I laughed and walked out of the conference room.

I started to pack my things for the mission until Austin walked in and hugged me from behind. "Austin, you better get your nasty fingers off of me before I have to remove them myself with a knife," I said. "Oh Adira, sweet adorable Adira, let your fiance hug you a little. Don't be so tense, you have to get used to my affection sooner or later," he said, kissing my neck afterwards. I slapped him instantly, making him back away from me. "What the fuck was that for?" He said, rubbing his face. "Oh nothing, just had a mosquito on your cheek," I said sweetly, "Now get out." Austin walked outside, still rubbing the side of his face and I continued packing my things.

The next day
"Be careful on your journey sweetheart!" My mom yelled. "Yes I will be careful mom, stop worrying so much," I reassured. "You better had be, you have to make it back in time to marry that hunk of yours," my mom said sternly. "He's not a hunk mom, he's a very, VERY annoying guy," I said. My mom glared at me    and said, "Watch your mouth young lady, you're marrying this man. End of discussion." I nodded sadly and walked away with Vanessa. "Hey, don't be sad Adira. You're going on a trip, yes it's for business but you're meeting the hunk of your dreams," Vanessa said, giggling. "That's true, Prince Jeon is actually a hunk," I said, smiling. Vanessa, Austin and I boarded the plane, Vanessa sitting next to me and we left.

After 13 hours
"Adira, we're here," Vanessa said, "the plane landed." I woke up, stretching my arms slightly and got up out of my seat. I took my luggage out and walked out of the plane. Austin, Vanessa and I exited the airport to see a white limousine waiting for us. "Miss Adira?" The driver asked. "Yes I'm Adira," I said. "Okay, I'll be your driver to the Kingdom of Azalea," the driver said. I nodded and placed my luggage in the trunk, along with Vanessa and Austin and we left the airport.
We arrived 40 minutes later at a huge gold castle, surrounded by a body of water. We took out our luggage and gave it to one of the servants and entered the castle. "Wow it's beautiful," I said to Vanessa. "I know right," she agreed. "In here," the butler said. The butler opened the doors to see Queen Alice and Prince Jeon Jungkook sitting on their thrones. "Greetings, Your Majesties. I am Adira and this is Vanessa, along with Austin and we are here to protect your kingdom from Léon and Isabel," I said. "Oh my dear hello! Thank you all for your kind service to our kingdom. We have placed rooms for each of you and we are glad to have security for our castle and for ourselves," Queen Alice said. "So where are our rooms located, Your Majesty?" Vanessa asked. "Oh Jungkook, can you show these lovely girls and Austin their rooms please?" Queen Alice said. "Sure mom," he said and showed us the way. "All of the rooms are close by with each other so the first room is Austin's room, second is Vanessa's and third is Adira's," Jungkook told us. "Wait so we have separate rooms?! But Adira and I are engaged," Austin yelled. "Yes sir, you have your own room," the butler said. Austin groaned and went into his room. "Apologies about him, he's just a chauffeur for us," I said. "No worries and my room is next to yours Adira so any assistance you would like to have, just knock," Jungkook said, smiling. "Okay Prince Jeon," I said. "No formalities, just call me Jungkook," he said. I nodded and went into Vanessa's room to unpack. "Don't you think Jungkook is hitting on you Adira?" Vanessa squealed. "I think so, I'll get to know him better don't worry," I said.

Jungkook's POV
"She's so pretty," I said to my friends on the video game. "Then shoot your shot man," Jimin said. "I can't dude, she's like my bodyguard to my mom and I. It'll be weird," I said. "Nah I don't think so Jungkook, she'll be professional with you even if she's your girlfriend," Taehyung added. "I'll ask her out tonight, just invite in my room for some snacks and get to know her," I said. "Great idea Jungkook," Eunwoo said.

Adira's POV
I helped Vanessa unpacked her things and now, I'm unpacking my stuff. We're only here for three weeks and I brought two months of clothes, a girl has to have at least 30 outfits right? Then I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Jungkook," he said. I opened the door, smiling. and let him in. "What brings you here Jungkook?" I asked, folding my clothes. "Just wanna know if you're all settled in," he said. "Yeah I am, the room is huge I love it," I said. He chuckled and then walked behind me, putting his hands on my waist. "What are you doing Jungkook?" I asked. "I want to know if you would like to get to know me better," he said. "Sure," I said immediately. "Great, tonight after dinner, meet me in my room," he said & kissed my neck. Usually I slap a guy for that but something about him is just different. I smiled and then he left.

I got dressed, going down stairs in the dining hall to eat dinner. I sat next to Jungkook and the waiters gave us roasted lamb with mashed potatoes. "How's the food?" Jungkook asked me. "Delicious," I said, smiling at him and he smiled back. For dessert, we got Neapolitan ice cream. "There's no way I could sleep with all this sugar," I giggled. "We wanted to treat you guys on the first day since you all will be working so hard in the upcoming weeks," Queen Alice said. We finished dinner and I freshened up, putting on black sweatpants and a crop top. "What the fuck was that downstairs???" Austin asked, barging in my room. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "That with the prince, you two were flirting with each other!!," he yelled. "Oh come on, he's just being friendly. Leave him alone," I sighed, "And you don't love me anyway." "I know I don't, I hate your guts. I could've been with someone better like my previous girlfriend, Amanda but no, I have to marry you," he said. "Glad you got that out because I hate you as well," I smiled. Austin groaned and exited my room. I took off my engagement ring and put it back in the box, going into Jungkook's room.

Y/n:
Hey Jungkook.

Jungkook:
Hey Y/n. Please, come sit.

Y/n:
So... I would like to introduce yourself and say what you like.

Jungkook:
Okay. I'm Jeon Jungkook, 24, Prince of Azalea. I'm an only child to my mom, my dad died unfortunately. I like working out especially boxing, gaming, being adventurous and trying new things like getting tattoos and piercings. What about you, Adira?

Y/n:
I'm Adira Choi, 22. I work with a government agency to protect citizens across the globe from bad guys like mafias, cartels and so on. I like animals, shopping, listening to music, hiking, waterfalls and being with nature. I'm also engaged to the brat, Austin, which was arranged and this is my last mission with the agency.

Jungkook:
Very interesting life Adira. I have something to confess to you. I really do-

You heard gunshots downstairs and gasped. "I'm so sorry Jungkook but I will have to cut this short," I said. "It's okay Adira," Jungkook said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, running outside. "What's that Vanessa?" I asked. "It's one of Léon's crew members. He already took the butler hostage," she said. I put on my leather jacket, grabbing my gun and walked downstairs. "Hey!" I yelled, "What do you think you're doing?" "Look who it is, Agent Adira. Wow, you have changed," he said. "Time's up buddy, drop the gun," I said. "Oh I don't think so," he said. I turned around and another crew member hit me in the head with his gun, along with Vanessa.

I woke up next to Jungkook next to a body of water. "Jungkook?" I said, shaking him slightly. "Adira?" He asked. "Hey... Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. I nodded and looked around, seeing the castle is on the other side. "Where are we?" I questioned. "We're on the other side of the castle, the Horrific Forest. All types of strange stuff happens here and lots of lives were taken as well," Jungkook said. "Since we're stuck here, why don't you continue what you were gonna say?" I said. "Oh um Adira, I fell for you. You're drop dead gorgeous and I can't control my feelings or how I react when I see you. I just want to make you mine," Jungkook told me, holding my hand. "Oh Jungkook... I like you too," I said. "So would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course I will," I said, kissing him on the lips. He kissed back, caressing my cheek. "Now I have a plan to get us back to the castle," I said to Jungkook.

-2050 words.