Family Reunion

Marie had just returned with news from one of her sired vampires that Klaus and Elijah was in New Orleans We been trying to catch up to our older brother for centuries but every time we do catch up he's in the wind maybe this time we can actually see him and explain to him what our mother has done. Marie took my hand and smiled "let's go see our brothers" she said and I nodded. We arrived in New Orleans in a matter of hours I was walking through the French quarter when Marie and I heard about something relating to our brother something about him having sired a child with a wolf I looked at my sister because I've only heard rumors from across the country the last two months "it's true Klaus has an unborn child which we must protect let's find your witch contact" I told her she nodded and we kept walking until we stumbled upon a murder scene. My sister gasped as she raced to the dead girls body she glared at the girls surrounding her especially one with the beanie on her head "do you know who I am" she snarled at the girl and the girl nodded "you're one of the Mikaelsons" she said backing away we heard a whistle I grabbed my sister and zoomed to a fire escape I knew the players all too well at least I knew the vampire players "that's Marcellus Klaus sired him as a vampire saved him from the whip of slavery he was a governors child" I told her my sister stared at him her rage unbearable I put a calming hand on her shoulder "easy sister he will get his in due time right now we must be patient and reunite with our family she relaxed we watched and listened until the vampires took the body and took off.

We came back down to girl my sister was striking fear into now she was dealing with me "not many witches are bold enough to step to a vampire" I told her she looked at me and then my sister I smiled taking in the fact she knows who I am "I take it there's no need for introductions but yes I am Jay twin brother to Marie Mikaelson and sibling to my dear loving siblings including Klaus" she nodded now that formalities were out of the way I grabbed her by the throat "I want to know why you witches lured my brothers back to this god forsaken place speak while I still allow you too draw breathe" I let her go so she can answer "well as you see Marcel killed my sister but we want marcel and the vampires gone and to do that we lured back the one thing that can rid him from this earth" she said I looked at my sister "you know her don't you Marie" she nodded and told me of the Deveraux sisters and witches bloodline I nodded "we'll keep in touch Sophie" as me and my sister zoomed off we sat on a roof watching everything.

I looked around analyzing everything so the witches lured Klaus back to kill marcel or at least run him off and Elijah followed to see what the witches were up too I saw some of Marcels vampires following Sophie so I decided to join the fun she turned into a alley behind a bar and was walking to the door when the vampires accosted her my sister step forward to intervene but I put my hand up for her to wait and right on cue the vampires were dead Marie looked at me "oh I'm fast dear sister but it wasn't me that would be our dear brother" I pointed at The figure standing in front of Sophie we went down to introduce ourselves "I guess I don't need to tell you they're right behind you" Sophie pointed at us Elijah turned around he looked shocked but he seemed to know exactly who we were "well well well where has mother been hiding you all these years" he smiled adjusting his suit we spoke in unison "we don't obey her but we have been looking to find you and the rest of our siblings and it seems we all stumbled into a war now Sophie show me the girl that's rumored to be pregnant with Klaus child" I smiled. She walked us into a cemetery well she invited us in because she told us she was desperate my siblings and I walked over and followed her into a tomb where a bunch of witches started protesting at the sight of Elijah and then they saw us and shut up the girl walked up to us clutching her stomach with one hand I looked at her and Elijah spoke "what is your name?" He asked her and she responded "Haylee who the hell are you three" she pointed at us and Elijah introduced us and himself and then agreed to the terms and asked she be let go into our hands so she's better protected and then he made a threat that me and Marie seconded. We took Haylee too the house Elijah gave us directions to we set her up in one of the big rooms and waited for Elijah to return. Klaus Later walked into the house Alone when he saw us he smiled "I take it you disobeyed our mother and now you're here to reunite with your family and join Elijah's cause to save me" he laughed Marie zoomed at him wrapping her arms around him and he wrapped his around her "little sister we thought you two were a myth a rumor Esther's Strongest children true immortals" he smiled and I stepped forward and hugged my brother then I told him we are here to save him and redeem him and that we are here to fight with him and he smiled.