Chapter Five

The journey tithe airport was quite a while and checking in and everything probably took longer than the actual flight but at least we could hang in duty free for a while.

We finally got on the plain and I got pretty exited and that wasn't because Tony Hawk was sitting next to me. I'd dreamt about the moment when I stepped on a plane to go to the x-games.

The flight took about an hour from the airport near me and it was kinda cool mostly because the flight wasn't long and oh as a great time to look forward to.

As I stepped off the plane we were all greeted by contestants often x-games and I nearly fainted. They were all my idols and they were all doing sick tricks.

The skaters took us to their tour bus and it was awesome. They had chocolate machines and skateboard racks and a console that had skate 3 on it. We were going to go on the tour bus to the hotel. Throughout the whole journey I was showing all the skaters up on skate 3.

As we got to the hotel there were two rooms booked. One for me and my mum and the other for Tony. Tony had brought a demo of his new Tony Hawks Street Skater along so that I could test out. I spent all of my time that night in there. Instead of going down to their restaurant for food I just called room service.

I fell asleep about 1:00 am which wasn't good because I had a big day the next day. We were going around LA to see the sights. We were going to see the lakers stadium and so much more. It was our day of seeing the kind of things LA really had to give us. It made me more eager to go tithe x-games