Chapter 4: THE CASE NOTES DON'T LIE

March 17th 1000 Hours - 10:00am

Loche sat at the little table he had cleared off and set up a stand with names and current pieces of evidence. He had strings and tacks already to make connections and set himself up. Walking over, he opened the fridge and pulled out three different energy drinks with varying levels of caffeine. He also removed a small baggie of Lemons from the refrigerator and set them off to the side of the table. Loche decided to pace. He had been up for some time and filled that time mainly with video games and computer games of the like. Loche checked the time, and it was a Minute to ten. Juliette knocked on the door, and Loche opened the door looking at her. Juliette waved as she walked in with a cup of coffee, finishing a Muffin.

"Morning Detective Watson."

"Morning, Mister Holmes." Juliette smiles with a soft chuckle in her voice.

"You seem happy today. Get some good sleep?" Loche asked and looked as he sat down at the table, and she followed.

"Yes, actually, and I dug up a lot of information and got some ideas for suspects since there are some names and other theories which I will show you...Ah made a suspect board as the police do?"

"Yes, I appreciate web boards."

"Ok, so who starts first?" Juliette smiled and opened her laptop, and the screen turned on to the program she had used the night before.

"You may go first if you wish though I may have to mention...Kristy Lancey is missing."

Juliette looked at him almost in a what the hell moment.

"Well, that narrows down one of my key suspects."

"Mine as well, but go on, you first, Detective," Loche said and rubbed at his eyes a bit as the end of his sentence came off a bit snippy.

"Right! Ok, so first, we have the High Honor Enrichment Club for those who get a 4.5 or higher in their studies. The High Honor Enrichment club organized trips, fundraisers, and seminars for other students to help them push through their studies. It seems high schoolish, but these things were for those who stayed over breaks. They offer various inner club activities that I could not pull up. I also have a list of those in the club, and some match up to people who also went into Athletics club prior."

"I see interesting."

"Well, there is a lot more information that gives me suspects. Ready to put my names on your board.?"

Loche stood by it as he held a marker and index cards.

"First Name is Jack Lamerant; he took over 20 Years ago and slowly had been pulling funding from each program. Slowly what was a large College is now a smaller institute."

Loche put his name up and looked back over to her.

"Second is Romin Calisan. He has past incidents in several states of assault and anger issues. I didn't see that, but we can't rule them out. Let us also remember the heads of the school. They have access everywhere they go."

Loche nods, write his name down, and puts it on the board as he opens an Energy drink and begins to drink it.

"The Third Suspect I have is an equipment store owner named Travis Condor. He also sells the equipment there, but he was removed as Head Coach when Lamerant took over the school, and it says he never handed back the keys to the dorms, and the locks have not changed. He swore to ruin the school and anyone who got in his way."

Loche looked at her a bit questionably, but after a moment, he wrote the name down, pinned it up, finished his drink, and threw it in the trash.

"The fourth I have is a towel boy for the team. The name I have is Larry Linquist. He is shunned and Bullied even in the High Honor Enrichment Club. Multiple reasons for being able to do what has happened and smart enough just below your GPA with a four-point seven. I looked yours up, and I was quite impressed. a Five point zero is not bad at all."