Moving To Hawkins

Chloé POV

I walked out putting my last box of suff in the rental car slamming the truck of the car down. I look at my house one last time before getting in the car, putting in  "Heaven Can Wait" by Michael Jackson in my Walkman player. ( let's just act like that song came out in 1986 😂)
Staring out the window of the beautiful city of Atlanta. Memories came flashing back how I been living here since I was born.

*Fast forward when getting to Hawkins because I'm lazy 🤦🏽‍♀️*

We arrive at the house next to my cousin's house Lucas Sinclair. " Long time no see cuz!" Lucas said running to me. " Pfft- what do you mean Lu I saw you like a month ago!" I said to him. "What! I can't miss my fav cousin anymore." He said faking to be offended. I punched him in his arn laughing. " HEY! Easy on the arm gotta save this for basketball!" He yelled glaring at me. " Yea yea whatever." I say rolling my eyes. " Now get to carrying boxes cause I'm not doing it." I say walking away to see Erica. "CC!" "RICA!" We both said screaming. We hugged each other, " How have you been hm?" I asked looking at her. " Good besides this dumpy talking about basketball all the time... OH and how Max dumped him!" Erica said talking about Lucas earning her a glare. " Wait wait wait.... Lucas The Sinclair got dumped by the so called love of his life!" I spoke laughing a little. " HEY I HEAR YALL TALKING ABOUT ME YOU KNOW!!!" He yelled from the front door of my new house. "WE KNOW" Erica and I said unison laughing at each other.

 ⁠* (˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥ in the house*

" So I heard your going to Hawkins High starting Tomorrow?" Lucas asked.  "Yup..it's gonna be weird though trying to make new friends." ( ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ Making new friends suck to be honest... anyway back to the story 😂.) " Well you already know the whole friend group soo it won't be that hard!" Lucas told me. " Sureee lover boy... So what happened between you and Max huh?" I asked getting up from my bed. " Um.. well you know Max's brother right..?"  "Yea .. what about him? " I said confused.  " Well the mindflyer got to him and we couldn't save hi-" " LUCAS I WAS THERE HURRY UPPP?!?" I yelled at him.  " GOSH OK CHILL.. basically Max been super stressed and distant...and umm". " Lucas What. Did. You. Do?!" I questioned him. " See.. I kinda got in my feelings and told her that she should get help because her being all depressed wasn't get for-" "YOU WHAT THAT'S SO RUDE!!" I yelled cutting him off. " I KNOW BUT EVERYTHING HAS JUST BEEN OFF SINCE THAT DAY!!" " AND ?!? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE CAME TO YOU SAYING THAT IF ERICA WAS INS BILLYS PLACE HUH?!?!" I said still in disbelief of what he said to her. " WELL...I- I DON'T KNOW ... look how about this..can you talk to her for me you and Max were always so close together and talk about everything plss." He said begging me. " Fine..BUT, you better apologize tomorrow for what you said kay!?" " OK I WILL I PROMISE!!" He said kinda scared. " Good, now head back to your house we got school tomorrow." I said while walking to the front door. " Ok night cuz." "Night, Lucas." ... Tomorrows gonna be one heck of a ride I said to myself.  

.... WELL how was that for my first page?! 😂😂 Also feel free to give me trips on what to write next.

Byee 🫶🏽 ʕ⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴥ⁠ꈍ⁠ʔ

616 words