fourteen

Next day....

Taehyung is passing by from hallways when he saw the scene in front of him making him angry and sad too.

Jungkook was their talking with a girl who proposed him a day before how taehyung knows then yes he saw it when he entered in cafeteria..

Taehyung clenched his fist hard when that so called girl pecked on jungkook's cheeks.jungkook smiled at her which made taehyung more angry..he left from their angrily to his class..

_________________

Tae: DON'T MAKE NOISE....PAY ATTENTION...
taehyung shouted when he heard all were talking among themselves he was already angry and this brat student's were making him more angry..

Taehyung turned around angrily and saw one girl talking to boy smiling and blushing madly..she is the daughter of one of the teacher in school but that doesn't mean she can do that.

Taehyung walked to her angrily and slammed his hand right in front of her bench from which she flinch hard and looked at him nervously yet so scared..
Tae:AM I LOOKING LIKE A JOKER TO YOU?

Jungkook sighed in background becoz he knows taehyung is angry hearing his tone and this man is dangerous when he gets angry..

Tae:NO TELL ME AM I LOOKING LIKE A JOKER TO YOU?
girl shook her head looking down..
Tae:LOOK UP HERE...
girl looked up with teary eyes..
Tae:is this your garden or home?that you are talking so freely while attending a lecture..
Girl shook her head again now shaking badly at the violent tone of taehyung which is making her so scared..

Tae:HUH?WHY ARE YOU QUIET NOW ?
he slammed his hand down on bench again and raised his hand to slap her but stopped in midway but what surprised him most that girl started to cry holding her cheeks.

Girl: n-no n-no sorry sir...please don't beat..
Taehyung looked at her surprised..
Tae:but when did i beat you?
Girl looked around nervously and started to cry more harder saying..
Girl: sir....i am sorry...
Taehyung got more frustrated with it.he groaned clenching his hairs in his hold and walked out of class while jungkook looked at him worried.all saw what happen their but they all were quiet..

Girl looked around and smirked and said.
Girl:now see how i will make mr Kim ashamed infront of everyone and how  principal will remove him from here..
She said smirking and made his way to principal office....

While jungkook looked around him ,no one is saying anything which is making him more angry..he clenched his fist tightly greeting his teeth...

___________________

Taehyung is walking to principal office becoz he is being called by principal.

When he entered inside he saw that same girl is standing infront of principal with hand on cheeks crying hard.. taehyung being confused entered inside and greeted principal to which principal nodded.

Tae:yes sir what happen?
Principal sighed and said.
Principal:mr Kim there is a compliant against you that you slapped a student...

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and looked at girl who is busy fake crying.
Tae:sir that's not true...i didn't even slapped her...i swear...
Principal:mr Kim we all know you do have anger issues and i think you should keep your anger in limit becoz if this student will complaint to police nah then you get inside jail for this..

Taehyung gulped while girl smirked and said again fake crying.
Girl:principal sir mr Kim is always harrassing students.... remove him from this university...he doens't need to teach us...
Taehyung was standing thier dumbfounded..he wasn't understanding why in the FF hell is this girl acussing him for no reason?