11- Trap

11- Trap

A few days later,

Sana never met his eyes after that day. She reserved herself inside her room. Sid observed yet didn't bother much as he was so busy planning behind.

Mr and Mrs Wilson are worried in their commercial world as one by one all their investors backed off. Sid was all set to take charge of his dad's firm.

As always Sana accepted her parent's decision of getting her to graduate from Harvard. She successfully got her admission and visa.

It's her eighteenth birthday and maybe last celebration on her motherland. Hence her parents threw a party to announce her successful career ready to be on the rail soon.

Sid waited desperately to see all the connections of Wilson to cross-check his trap. He doesn't want his trap to be misplaced at any cost. He made things impossible for Wilson. He provoked the investors to withdraw their funds and reinvest them in his shadow firm to get extra return. He also spreaded a rumour that Wilson group is ready to be bankrupt raised inflation among its shareholders and the market value started falling.

Although Mr and Mrs Wilson are struggling too much they didn't say anything to Sana and wanted to send her happily.

Krista and Rita too attended the party, but unlike their childhood, they grew up more cunning and money minded. When Sana struggled to live lonely they started ruining behind money with dollar dream. Their parents too attended the party not with a soft corner but with the idea to meet Sid. I.e the to be managing director of Milestone group of companies.

Party,

Sana stepped out of her room after almost two months. Her face glowed by her natural texture, but her eyes are dull. She didn't make any eye contact with any person who wished her. She just coated a smile taking the bouquet from the guests.

"Happy birthday, sis" Krista and Rita shouted running to her that she lifted her eyes to meet them.

"When you both came from Washington?" Sana asked surprised.

"Just last week. We wanted to surprise you darling" They smiled. She hugged them with a smile. Soon Sid entered the venue along with his man getting the trolley of giant cake of three stairs.

"Hi, Sid!" Krista smiled walking toward him and Rita followed as well.

"Hey, girls, how is it going?" Sid chuckled flirtily. Sana lowered her head and turned to walk away.

"Nandu, Happy Birthday" Sid wished moving to her.

"T... Thankkk youuu" she shattered fisting her pink glossy gown.

"You're just stunning in this dress" Sid complemented admiring her. She ignored his words and left away silently.

"Hey, she is kiddo man. Don't take her seriously. You tell us how we are looking?" Krista smirked putting a pose for him.

"Sexy bitches" he laughed glancing at their one-piece dresses.

"That's enough to ruin any man's sanity" They laughed joining their hands.

"Of course, girls."

"Then how about a date private," Krista asked seducing him.

"Yep, test drive is needed" he groaned.

"Tomorrow evening?" Krista asked excitedly.

"Only one or can I get two?" He smirked glaring at both of them.

"It's your capacity" Rita smiled.

"Then both of you tomorrow night. I will ping you the location" he chuckled before walking spanking Krista playfully.

"He just invited us for that, you know right what he asked for?" Krista uttered in disbelief.

"Yep, nerdo turned out as a bad boy. Let's see his charm."

"Yar, I thought he will fall in love and what this all. What if he dumps us after make-out."

"Forget such shit girl. He is not marriage material. Let's have some fun, we will record it and later on blackmail him. We can loot his wealth. Remember we got a chance to loot the new MD of Milestone group and we can make him our puppet." They laughed glaring at Sid who is busy talking with his friends.

Sana blew the candles and sliced the cake. Everyone wishes her best but Sid just looked into her eyes which were telling something else. Tears were ready to fall.

"Is she avoiding me?" He thought looking at her moving to her side, away from his gaze. He walked to her where she is with her friends and gave her a set of diamond necklace.

"Oh wow, such a beautiful necklace" Krista and Rita uttered greedily. Sana took it and uttered thanks and moved away after putting the necklace on the table like it was nothing to her.

"Might be two million necklace is less to her. Just like her dad greedy for more. Let's see what is your rate"

Night,

Sid and Wilson are sitting in the bar room discussing company issues.

"You had two options uncle, one is to wind up and two get a big credit" Sid advised

"Who will give credit? It's billions" Wilson crumbled dropping his glass.

"I can give" he smiled.

"You?"

"Haan, not me. The MD of Milestone group can give you that credit, but" he paused to see his smile for the last time in his life.

"I need something as mortgage"

"What do I have such costly? Even including all my assets I can't even pay 50% of my debts. I was ruined Sid. Please help me I will repay you once I get a new set of investors." Wilson requested.

"You had something more costly than billions. I want that"

"Tell me, I will give you that"

"You shouldn't turn down. I want that thing with me until you repay my funds" Sid smirked.

"If that was that costly. I will definitely sell this second and get myself debt-free. Tell me" Wilson spoke desperately.

"Your princess!" Sid smiled that Wilson dropped his glass in shock.

"Sana?"

"Yep, I want Sana in return for this credit"

"I never know that you have such interest in her. If that is so you can marry her anytime. She will be so lucky to be your wife" Wilson said in joy. Sid just laughed confusing him.

"I want her to warm my bed like my whore not as a wife ok! I will take her custody in return for your credit. Once you repay my funds, I will send her back to you" Sid smirked pressing each and every word shooting into his mind.

"How dare you! My... My daughter!" Wilson scoffed in anger holding his shirt furiously.

"Calm down old man, it's just an offer. If you like we can deal with it orelse you are free to be on roads because I will buy Wilson group and push you on roads." Sid growled taking out Wilson's hand away from him.

"Hey, Sid. What all this? Don't get Sana here, you be our investor and take 50% profit or ok take 100% profit but don't get such deals. She is my only child. Please Sid " Wilson requested.

"Once a wise man said... Women's body is much more costly than any resources in this world. So I opt for Sana. You had nothing except her. Mortgage Your only daughter. I will take care of her so good. Just like my pet dog. I will take her on a walk. I will get her shower, I will feed her with high-quality food and provide shelter in my life mansion and also burn her calories so good. She will definitely tell you that dad you gave me to a man who can please her well." Sid recited with venom.

"No! She is my daughter. She will always be my princess forever" Wilson asserted on his face.

"Take your time. Even I have to arrange funds to buy Wilson group in the upcoming auction and for your kind information. Don't try to use my dad in here. 90% of Milestone group shares are in my name. It's an open offer. None can give you such an amazing offer. I don't even charge interest man. Think wise!" Sid left after gifting him a soft warning.