Part one

I walked down the halls with Alice my best friend. I stared left as she stood right talking dreamily of Dark Link. I smiled as I thought of him. I knew he went to this school. I can't wait to see him!
" Hey! (Y/n)!" Alice screamed while snapping her fingers in front of my face.
" S-sorry." I apologized. We walked down the halls. Alice and I said our farewells as we split to go to our new classes. I walked through the halls, but stopped as my eyes landed on someone. My eyes widened as they landed on Dark Link. I ran up to him and set my books next to him and hugged him. As my arms threw around him, he made a disgusted face.
" Dark!" I said happily. He then pushed me off. My butt hit the floor as my reaction became confused.
" You know her?" Asked a boy who looked like Link.
" Link?" I asked. He made a disgusted face.
" Don't call me that retched name." He spat.
" The names BEN. And you are?" I sat on the floor.
" Her names (Y/n)." Dark said plainly.
" What? Are you not happy to see me?"
I asked. He crossed his arms and looked at me.
" I didn't want to see you." He said bluntly. Rude.
" Hey what's your problem? Your not the Dark I know." I said hurt.
" It's been three years, let our quote, "friendship" go. I'm not your friend." Dark glared at me as my eyes started to flood with tears. Dark's face became even more mad.
" Don't cry in front of me!" He screamed. BEN started to laugh.
" Dude, you've never been so mad! Haha! She's crying!" BEN covered his eyes. Dark picked up one of my books and threw it across the floor.
" Fetch." He said. My tears fell and I got up.
" I'm not a dog!" I screamed. He winced at my words. I stood up and grabbed my books and went to retrieve the book Dark threw. I wiped my tears and left.
Dark Link POV
I watched as she left. My chest twisted. I hated seeing her cry. Our friendship was before. I have a girlfriend anyways.
Your POV
I walked to class. We got to pick seats. Luckily the back was empty. I sat next to a window. I hope I get to share a dorm room with Alice. The whole class I thought of Dark. Why was he acting different? Anyway, I need to not think of him or be near him. He could end up hurting me more if I ever see him again. As I walked with Alice, she started to talk about how nice and hot Dark was. My face scrunched in annoyance as she said his name.
" He's changed." I said. She turned her head to me.
" Huh?"
" This morning he pushed me down and said he never wanted to see me." I said sadly.
" Oh... well, sorry." She said. As I was day dreaming, I bumped into someone. I opened my eyes and saw a boy cladded in green.
" Oh my goddess! I'm so sorry Link!" I picked up my books. He smiled at me.
" It's fine. Don't worry about it." Link pat my head and walked down the halls. How can he be popular and not have friends but Zelda? I frowned as I thought of them together. Their perfect for each other. It's destined for them. I walked back to Alice.
" Let's get to our dorm." She said.
" I'm going to the library. I'll meet you later." We waved goodbye. I walked through the long halls alone. A bridge connected our school to it's library. As the fresh air hit my face, I sighed. I thought of Dark and my eyes welled with tears. I didn't try to stop them. I walked to the edge of the bride and looked down, when I heard someone speak up.
" What's a girl as pretty as you doing here alone." I turned abound as my eyes connected with the Link look-a-like.
" I don't think jumping will solve your problems." He smirked.
" I wasn't going to end my life." I said sternly.
" Are you bored? I know a place that's fun." He said walking closer. My back pressed onto the bridge side. BEN held a pocket knife to my throat.
" Scream and I'll kill you here and now. We're going to my dorm room. Act like my girlfriend or I'll kill you." BEN led me to the boy's dorm room.
" Ay BEN! That your girl for tonight? Wanna share?" A pale faced boy with a white bloodstained hoodie yelled. His unblinking eyes looked at me as he smiled an endless smile.
" Fuck off Jeff. She's mine." BEN put his arm around me. As we walked, guys watched me. One wore a blue mask and another wore a white mask. A boy with goggles and a mouthguard stared me down. A guy with a orange hoodie faced his back towards me.
" Where's Dark Link?" BEN asked.
" Out someplace to meet his girlfriend." The Jeff guy said lighting a blunt. Dark has a girlfriend? I should have figured. Once BEN and I stopped, we were in front of a door. He pushed me in and closed the doors.
" Strip." BEN said.
" What?" I asked.