Part nine

I woke up and groaned. Oh gosh... I have school today!! I sighed at the thought of school. Dark was next to me asleep. I smiled and tried to wake him up.
" Dark." I said.
" ...." No reply.
" Dark." I said a bit louder.
" Dark link!" I practically screamed. Dark jerked up and hit my forehead. I fell in the bed on my back. Oww!!!! Dark didn't look hurt at all.
" Ngg... Sorry. Morning.." He groaned.
" Yeah, morning." I replied while sitting up.
" We have school today." I stated. Dark looked at the time and got up.
" Wait.... Why am I in your dorm room?" I asked.
" You got drunk so I brought you home." Dark said.
" A-and?!"
" You asked me to sleep with you." He replied calmly.
" Sleep?! As in-" I was cut off.
" Sleep. Nothing else." He put his shirt on.
" Get up. We gotta get ready."
" I have no cloths..."
" Wear your shorts that you wore last night."
" What about undergarments?"
" You can use my boxers and a shirt. I don't mind." He started to pull up his jeans and handed me my bra.
" Here."
" Y-you had it?!"
" I thought it was unnecessary to wear one at night."
" And you took it off?!"
" Don't get so flustered." He chuckled. I snatched my bra and went to the bathroom to change. After getting ready, we left for school. I met up with Jane and she showed me some of her friends. BEN came back today with his group of friends. As the boring ass school day went by, I could feel someone watching me, but I didn't know who. As I walked down the halls, someone  tapped my shoulder.
" H-hey."
" Oh! Link!" I greeted the Hylian.
" I couldn't help but notice you were walking alone." He smiled.
" Well, I usually walk alone." I sighed. We walked side by side. Link took my books.
" I can hold these." He said.
" It's okay! I can-"
" No, it's fine! We have next class together so I'll bring them." I smiled at Link.
" Thanks." I thanked. We walked to class and our teacher assigned a project. Link and I had decided to work together and meet up after school at a cafe. I met him at the cafe and he ordered me tiramisu cake with coffee. My favorite!
" How did you know?" I asked him smiling."
" Guessed. Who doesn't like chocolate and coffee cake?" He said. We talked and talked about the project and also about life. He told me about Zelda and I talked about Dark.
" So.... You... Like Dark link?" Link asked.
" I think he's the one." I said.
" Oh.." Link looked away.
" So... Do you like Zelda?"
" .... As a friend."
" Dude, she has a total crush on you!"
" Yeah, I know, but... I'd rather not."
" Why not?"
" I just..." Link looked at me in the eyes.
" I just really like another girl. She's beautiful, cute, funny, and... She just completes me." He said and smiled a bit.
" Who is she?!" I asked. Link's face dropped.
" N- not telling."
" Why?" My phone started to ring.
" Hold on." I answered my phone.
" Hey."
" Dark? What? I'm meeting someone."
" I want you to come to my dorm room. BEN got a different room since he's been making too many fights in the dorms. It'll be the perfect alone time~" I felt my cheeks heat up.
" D-dark."
" See you there." He hung up.
" Sorry Link. Gotta go Dark wants me at his room." We said our goodbyes and I headed off.
Link POV
I smiled bitterly to myself. She likes Dark... Not me.