1?

hey shawtys

"HELP PLEASE Help hel-..." tanjiro heard faintly. he was curious (obv) so he headed towards the sound. he started walking in the direction he heard the voice. when suddenly he smelled the sweetest smell he smelled ever in his life (lots of smells👃🏾 ).far more curious he started walking in a different direction and not long after he saw a boy sobbing by a tree. he had his knees up to his face and his head was laid back on the tree.by the looks of it he looked like he was bleeding .tanjiro came closer to see he was bleeding from the nose " are you alright?" asked tanjiro the boy only nodded in reply. this was the time tanjiro noticed the boys features. he had yellow and orange hair his face practically wouldve been perfect if not the bloody nose. tanjiro also realized this boy was wearing close to nothing . he was wearing a yellow haori with white triangles and shorts ( idk what im doing) tanjiro heard the boy sigh and say" your voice is so calming " tanjiro said in reply "is....that a compliment??" the boy in reply said " yes" ...... their was a awkward silence until tanjiro said " whats your name? mine tanjiro kamado!"
(why did i forget his name)
"zenitsu.zenitsu agastuma "

dont mine the desc pay no attention to it alsp next chapter explains what happened to zenitsu