In The Rain

I hate my life. No matter how many times I try I always get hurt. I no longer want to try. I'm giving up. They say not to, but it's to late. I don't enjoy being hurt. It just happens. But Chris was the only one I have actually kissed, hugged, smiled, and laughed with. I wish it would've lasted longer.
*Aubrey's at home by the way, schools over*
I'm just sitting in my room, thinking, 'how could I have been so stupid. Why would you let him in?' It's to late, it's all history. My one mistake, the biggest mistake. People, oh some people. Well I'm gonna move on with my life. Let's start by finishing my homework. I have to study for my math test tomorrow. Hopefully I'll finish by nine o'clock, it's only seven thirty-five. I looked towards the window and saw that it was pouring rain outside. 'This is just more saddening',I thought as I sat on my bed. Then all of a sudden I heard something by the window. It sounded as if something was being thrown at it. I slowly walked up to the window, wondering what the noise was. I looked out to see Chris standing there throwing pebbles to get my attention. Ugh, why? Why is he here? I don't want him here.

"What do you want?" I asked as I opened the window with rain getting all over me.

"You." Chris replied sounding cornier then ever.

"Me? That's surprising." I said sarcastically.

"Why is that surprising?" Chris asked looking confused.

"Because you cheated on me." I said back.

"That was my cousin." Chris said as I started to blush with embarrassment.

"Why didn't you say that when we were at school?" I asked trying not to sound dumber then I already do.

"I don't know, I just wanted to say sorry." Chris said looking like he was freezing to death.

"Hold on I'm coming down." I said grabbing a towel for Chris. I ran as fast as I could to get to the door. I swung the door open and threw the towel on him. I ran to him and squeezed him in my arms. He hugged me back tighter. We stood in the rain. "Let's go inside." I said grabbing his hand. I pulled him upstairs to my room and shut the door. I threw him on the bed. I got on top of him. Kissing him, our tongues playing with each other. I reached my hand up his shirt. Well oh my. He then tried to put his hands up my shirt. "Umm sorry you can't do that." I said to him smirking.

Author's Note
Shoutouts!!
sailboatCX
karizmajackson
5secondsofstereokick
Panda_Bamboo_Babe
-HeyImMcKinley-
chapao12
annalopez13
_Fr3ddy_F4zb34r_
_Xxmanga_loverxX_
GamerGall101
ana_michelle_
annx_16
YvoAnimeGirl26
BiancaJackson923
sparklepelt123
What_It_Takes
If you want a shoutout in the next chapter, just message me.
Comment, And Vote.
•Please And Thanks Loves•