Prologue

When I was 15 i was diagnosed with kidney failure.I couldnt stand the pain.I faught the pain everyday but it only got worst.When I was in the hospital there was this one boy that understood what I was going through because he was diagnosed with cancer. We both lived very different lives yet he managed to have a girlfriend at this time. I was jelous because I wanted something like that. Over a couple months I fell in love with him. My name is Jelena Cordelia Howards I fell in love at the wrong age and at the wrong time but I couldnt help myself.

I know I was stupid but the way jace made me feel was amazing. The way he knew what to say when I'm feeling down. He always knew how to make me smile and it was hard to do that. Jace told me he liked me and I felt the same. He told me he was going to leave his girlfriend he had now so he could be with me boy was I wrong about trusting him. A week later he told me he got a cancer treatment so he could go home back to his normal life instead of being stuck in this hospital. The worst part was when he told me its over and ended up leaving with the same girl he told me he was going to dump but it looks like the dumping part never happened. I was left heart broken and with one of my kidneys failing. My parents were very over protective of me they made sure I got every treatment I needed they ended up paying close to 1 million dollars for the hospital bills.It wasnt much to them because they were billionaires. My twin brother decided that he would donate his kidney to me knowing we had the same blood type. I knew one day that I have to Repay him no matter what.

My brother Adien is my bestfriend no matter how many times we argued. I told him about the boy I fell in love with but I made sure that I didnt include his name or Adien woud find him and have him tourtured. My brother was mad but he said he will always be there for me no matter what happens. Even though we were twins I was born first but I know when Its time for me to take the company I will sign off half to him. Anyways for the rest of my teenage life I was practically forced to stay home If i wanted to go somewhere my parents would get the guards to come with me. Just my luck...