Satted

They're still smiling, why are they smiling?!?!? The middle one, Amakusa, was the first to speak. "That was worth 70,000 yen..." Oh CRAB! I'm dirt poor. "Yeah, ummm... Can I work it off?!?" I said my once confident voice wavering. "Of course, my sweet, innocent maiden! By the way, you have an adorable accent, what is it?" ......Maiden? "Thanks and it's Australian." I replied politely, before smiling at her sweetly. She grinned, the one with the short brown hair smiled and said "Smile!" She pulled out a camera and took a picture. I covered my eyes instantly and looked to the down right corner. The flash really hurt my eyes. "Aww! She's camera shy." Ummm... What does that mean? "Does that mean I don't like it when people take my picture?" I asked, scrunching my nose up in confusion. "Yes..." Chimed the girl who's still holding the camera. "Oh!" I said cheerfully. "Wait, what's your name?" Asked the only one that hasn't talked. "Oshiro Sakura, but you can call me Saki." I smiled. "Well, lets begin discussing the terms that you will be working. Lets start with a summery, there will be dancing, singing, and acting. First, you will- " I cut Amakusa off "I can't do any of that junk!" I panicked. Well... I lied I can do that stuff, I just prefer not to. "We'll address this later we ALL have to go to a meeting, with the-the Host Club." She stuttered. I wonder if they're nice.

~~~Skip to the Café~~~

When we got in they began there song, but suddenly stop and looked at me. Do they expect me to... "I already told you I don't sing." I explained as I stood by the end of the empty half of the booth. Wait, that's a chic! Lucky! She's never gonna have to sing and at there club! Ugh, I resent this idea. She should have to sing too. To even the playing field. Wait! That's Haruhi! My Soul Sister! I ran towards her to give her a glomp, but Benio caught me by the back of my shirt. "Be serious!" She commanded. Oh right! Serious. Wait, does that mean silent too? Yeah, I think so. Must be serious, in order to start paying off my debt. SerioUS! SERIous. Serious. I sat down at the end of the booth once everyone else had... sitten? Satted? Look they were all in the booth ok? So they started discussing crap and I sat there like an obedient child. Until I heard little Haru call my name. Then my hand started twitching from wanting to hug her. Must remain serious. Dang it Haruhi quit shaking my arm! I must remain serious! She shook my arm one last time. Now, I'm annoyed! "Dang it Haru! I was trying to be serious! Then you go and blow my cover!" I yelled at Haru mocked outraged. She laughed knowing I was joking. As always.