Dazai x Chuuya

It was night , the sky was dark, the streets almost empty, the moon shimmering bright. Dazai had a rough day today, he decided to go to the Lupin for a couple of drinks. After 2 or 3 hours , he went back to the Apartment he and chuuya shared completely drunk and wasted. Once he got to the Apartment, dazai went to go and find chuuya. Chuuya was finishing up his dinner that he hade made for the both of them, but as chuuya was about to finish, he got pinned to the wall, "Chuuya~ how are you~" Dazai says with a little blush on his face because of the drinks, "what the hell are you doing dazai?" Chuuya says while trying to push dazai off of him. "Chuuya~ C'mon, why don't we have some fun tonight~" Dazai says, "Let go of me dazai!" Chuuya says while pushing dazai off of him "You're drunk, aren't you? " Chuuya says, "maybe ~ but don't you want to have some "fun" tonight?" Dazai says. "Don't talk like that! geez now I need to take care of you like if you're a kid" says chuuya while grabbing dazai's wrist , "follow me, you're going to go to sleep, ok?" Chuuya says, "why~ I don't want to!" Dazai says, "Listen, you're going to sleep and that's it, rather you like it or not" chuuya says while sitting dazai on the bed to take his coat and shoes off, chuuya lays dazai on the bed and covers him up with the blanket, "You better stay here, ok?" Says chuuya "ok" dazai says, Chuuya leaves the room and closes the door. "Why are you like this Dazai?" Chuuya says while he goes to continue finishing his dinner.