Chapter 1

JENNIE

I'm now going to my part-time job because I don't have more class at school to attend, and I have to do triple work because my dad's illness is getting worse.

Dad always complaining that his head is always hurting. Dad has a brain cancer but I don't have enough money to send him to the hospital and treat him.but I'm working my way up to buy him medicine, and to somehow reduce the pain he feeling..but I have another problem.                 

The electricity and water that I have to pay for this month.That's why I'm working hard to pay the bills, and to have enough money to treat my dad.

I didn't realize that I was here in front of my workplace. My friend own this restaurant so I was easily accepted but not just because my friend own this, it's because she see my hard work and courage to face all my problem at work and my family.

The income here is kinda huge because some how I can pay for my other expenses like project at school.

I text my girlfriend that I'm now here at the restaurant so she will not worry. 

"Jennie you finally come I need your help.We have so many customers to day so we need to hurry up." seulgi said when I got inside.

"ok Seulgi I just changed my clothes." I said and smile.

She is seulgi the owner of this resto, and my friend as well.

I go to my locker here at the dressing room of the workers and get my working clothes and changed.

when I'm finish I go to the counter to ask the customer what she/he want to order. I am working as cashier but sometimes I'm a waiter.

"It's going to be a long day." I said whispering and continue my work.

MEAN WHILE AT THE MANOBAN MANSION

LISA

"Lisa you need to break up with her. she not good for you, she just an ordinary person that come from an ordinary family, and she will not give you a good life!. she just using you for money!." Dad said trying to control his anger.

"Jennie is not using me for money dad!.she's kind and she always taking care of me dad." I said and look at him at the eye with so much emotion in my eyes.

"And so what if Jennie is just an ordinary person?! What important is that I love her,we love each other, and I do anything just for her,so dad
can you just accept her on what's status she had dad?! she is a loving person, and dad I know you gonna love her if you meet her just pls dad give her chance to prove herself to you." I add trying to convince dad.

"Ok! fine! I give her a chance to prove herself to me and your mom. but if she hurt you,i will not promise you that i will not hurt her." Dad said trying to calm down.

"Thank you dad I promise you that you will not regret your decision."
I said smiling and leave to go to my room.

_______________________________

Chapter edited...

Guys if I missed some wrong grammar sorry but I try my best to do better!