01 : Realizations

Time had gone by and the young man with vermillion redhair had turned into 19 years old.

"Cale-nim‚ it's time to wake up." the whitehaired man Aster‚ was trying to wake Cale up. Cale was curled up underneath the blanket with even his head being covered.

Zeros who was sitting in his bed beside him was poking him‚ trying to also wake him up. "Cale‚ you have slept for 13 hours! Godness are you hibernating or something?"

"Geno was already complaining that he can no longer do your paperworks and Bud was also calling you in the mercenary guild saying that he needs to talk to you over something important." the two urged the redhead to get up.

Cale was rolling around the bed‚ answered without even opening his eyes. "Haaa... time goes by so quickly."

Cale Henituse was already announced as the new official head of the Thames ducal Household. You might be wondering where is the Thames duchy located? It is located in the eastern continent.

It was already late spring. And for some reason Cale felt like something interesting was going to happen.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Today was a normal day. Cale working on his paperworks he neglected for a few weeks as he was resting. He's already too busy on doing his paperworks that he already forgot that Bud had called him to meet with him in the mercenary guild.

Well not until the video communication device lit up signalling that someone was calling. And that someone just happens to be his slave-secretary. Cale answered smiling yet the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Well isn't this a surprise? My dear slave is calling me„ bud illis. Are you in any position to be asking favors of me?" Cale said dropping his smile as he look sharply at bud.

"I.. i already know that cale..!" Bud said. He's definitely not terrified at the redhead man. "But this isn't exactly a favor‚ since i know that you already knows about the secret organization or arm right?"

The redhead finally straightened up in his sit. Zeros who was also with him in his office raised an eyebrow at his shift behavior.

"Funny you should mention that. The Verléieren's working on clean up after their little killing spree as we speak."

"And-"

"So why are you calling me instead of one of my executives?" Cale pressed. Verléieren is an organization who holds both of the eastern and western continent underground. And Cale was none other than the leader of the said organization.

In other words‚ Cale himself was literally the king who holds both of the eastern and western continent underworld. Bud exhaled deeply. "this is a matter that I need to consort with you personally with. One of the victims left behind a child with abilities and-"