Parallelism

Once upon an afternoon, Grey went for a ride in his bicycle. These days, he just rode through and through, until he found something interesting to do. Just biking through his housing complex, and see the nature as it is.

It remains the same for Andre, as he preferred to jog instead. Got nothing to do in his boring afternoon, rather than sit alone watching TV, he opted to jog. It is highly likely, that both of them could meet together.

Unless Heather was there. She wanted to play in the Park that afternoon, and this is the first time she played since her college graduation. She wants to see people having fun. Fate says, they all met together in a junction.

Parallel. Andre always listen to music whenever he ran, thus prompting a little accident with Grey who just passed through with his bike. Grey was just surprised that he saw Heather, his best friend. Although Heather seemed a bit unknowing here.

Grey called her, "Hey, Heat! Whats up?"
"Hah? What?"
"Heat as in Heather right? Cmon you don't know me?"
"Hey could you please be more careful Grey?"

Grey knew that he hit someone, and yet he doesn't give any care about it. "Hey Grey!"
"Hey do we know each other?"
"Yeah, i'm Andre, your highschool friend? Jeez man,"
"Ohh right of course, i'm really sorry Andre. May i offer you any assistance?"
"Just cut the hospitality, it felt weird man,"

Heather just stood there, and being confused as it is, she just go away and went to the park. Both of the guys then caught up with each other, but Grey notices something different from Andre. He remembers that Andre was taller. He might be forgetful though.

As the evening passed by, they played together in the park. Many people played badminton and jogged together there, as the day before suggest otherwise. Andre could've swore yesterday there wasn't any people there. He knew that last night the moon was very large, he can just grab it in the air.

Those feelings are the same with Heather. She never knew Grey before. It was just weird. But she felt deja vu when she saw Andre. He's like her former crush.

Grey just hoped this day was his best day ever. As he thought to talk to his friend Andre, or maybe Andrew, he can't seem to remember anything.

As the line of sight is parallel with each other, so was the moon, so was the sun, and so was a meteorite full of unknown entity, shone right through the city.

As tomorrow start again, Grey, Heather, and Andre will go to that junction. Or maybe an interdimensional portal, they don't realize it. Grey then called Andre again, as he thought Andre was his tutor. And again Andre thought Grey was a crazy guy living next door. And Heather, she remembers that Grey was her boyfriend. And so on. And so on.

Multiple people.
Gathered together with different knowledge of each other.

Not the originals that they thought they will meet.