MY 1 HOUR

HYUNJIN arrived
Who did this to u bro? And what this on your pant ??? U ? Cu...??
Euu ! How disgusting?
Felix," untie my hands and make me free first..
After he got free " she's gonna pay for this"said by Felix
We have no time for this right now .. did u forget we have flight tomorrow as we all had our concert in l.a ..we can figure this out later ..said by hyunjin.
Felix,"she did this on purpose.forget and let's go .
Hyunjin," right and must wash your dirt and i see how your cock stand so still ..u r hard boy ..haha
Felix ignore him and left .

haha Felix ignore him and left

On the other side .. y/n reach her home
ANA, " u succeed??
Y/n , " no "
Ana wtf .."
Y/n ," it's a yes bro , i did it thanks to u "
Ana , my baby grown up , I'm so proud of my girl ...my best friend i love my best friend i love ..
After that y/n explain everything to her
Ana laugh ," u did all right and guess what
Y/n ,"what?
Stray kids had their concert in l.a and they left by tomorrow and u don't have to worry about Felix action he's gonna be normal in week of his concert. Said by Ana
"Are u sure bro" said by y/n
" Eat ur poop or else what u expect? Said by ana .
Ok fine now i don't have to worry and he'll be busy as well .said by y/n
Next day arrived stray kids left for concert to l.a &y/n do their usual work ..
As time got pass by and y/n forget past things because of her work .she didn't realise that one week passed by ..
...
One day Ana told her she'll be busy in her over time so she wasn't able to come home today .so in her absence y/n take care of our house.
Y/n ," now it's my house I'm the owner , I'll whatever i want haha lalala ...
Y/n wear her night lingerie and set up Netflix on her laptop and watch 365 days
Y/n "ohh moo what a scene " , i wish ... suddenly she blushed..
....as she continues the movie .
After awhile she hear a knock on her door as she went near the door and open it
But no one was there
Strange! Said by y/n
She close the door and enter in her room
She noticed the window was open and thunderstorms start outside..
Weather wasn't look fine ..said by y/n she close the window.
She continues with the movie ..it's awesome the climax was epic as sudden she hear some sound from the closet
She went near to that ...and suddenly someone come out and grab y/n in his arms
Y/n ," leave me i didn't marry yet " I'm still a virgin yet " .... Mommy help me this faceless man grab me ...
Can't you be shut up for a while ...??
Y/n recognise the voice ."Felix it you "
She turn around and saw him ...
Oh my God u scared me said by y/n
Ohh really? Said by Felix.he stare her for awhile
What? Said by y/n
Nothing can i join you for Netflix? Said by Felix ..
Yes why not .. said by y/n
After that they both see 365 days together and it's rain started...
U need something to eat? Ask by y/n
Maybe ya ..said by Felix.
Okk I'll come in a min ..with some snacks said by y/n
Then y/n went to kitchen as she grab some drinks from fridge and their was all dark in kitchen.

As she turn around Felix grab her pin to the wall .."what r u doing" ask by y/n
Without saying any word Felix kiss her so harshly ....y/n can't deny but kiss him back .
..after the kiss ..it's a paytime now babe said by Felix.
He lift her into his arms and kiss her ..till he put her down on kitchen table...
"U look beautiful" as he say ..and kiss her belly button.. continue to the neck ...
After that ..he pull out her lingerie and see her nude body .. I'm going to explore every edge of ur body babygirl said by Felix ...
He undress himself...
U are so big " said by y/n ...
Felix smirk and start eating her pu$$y like maniac ...
Y/n keep enjoying the moment and can't help out ..
Deep please!! Said by y/n
He continued with his tongue and twist it in every side and put her fingers into it and make it wet untill y/n feel good .
After a while Felix ask him to spit her saliva on his cock point ..and she did it .
Without any warning he turn y/n around and put his big cock inside her ...
She put his hand on her hand and Felix grab her hairs roughly and do it forcefully...
The rain outside and moaning make the best combination of their love making that they feel it by themselves.
After pull out with 5 shots ..he give her ride on his big one and wants her to grind on it ..and she did like a good baby ..
They start their front shot and lock up in each other ..
"Please stay inside I'm feeling so good daddy "said by y/n .
Ohh ! My babe is begging...
He start doing it so fast that seems like y/n gonna past out ..but she didn't.
His one hand was on her boobs and other around her waist ...
With full passion they drive each other crazy
Their whole kitchen filled up with moan and they become moaning mess ..
....after a while they done and smile at each other ...
So u like it ??? Ask by Felix.
Ahmm !! Kinda ..she giggled ❤️
After that Felix lift her up and took her to the room they both wrap into blanket .
Felix kiss her forehead and said " i love you always "
I know i love u too babe" said by y/n
After that they both sleep with each other .
..
~thanks for reading if u want more imagine let me know