chapter 7

"again!" tokki yelled at a got back up. "You have bird feet with talons use that as a advantage!" He hissed at me

"I can't even fly yet!" I hissed back at him. He's been making me train all night.

"Well your not resting into you take down that training bot." He said folding his arms, I can feel his cold eyes giving me glares.

This was starting to piss me off! I'm fucking tired! "Ready. START!" tokki yelled as the bot got ready to fight again. This time I didn't make the first move.

I waited for him to come at me. Omg that worked! He came at me and I could tell what he was going to do.

With that I jumped to the side and jumped st his face. I didn't what tokki said and used my talons to take a hold of the robots head and body. I flapped my wings as hard as I could and got just high enough there I didn't touch the floor. And I pulled as hard as I could my legs apart and got his head to rip off.

But sadly I didn't stay in the sky for long. I fell down and looked at tokki. "Good job." He said and held out his arm.

I took his hand and he pulled me up, then teleported us. "Here's your room." He said and teleported away. I looked at the bed and just flopped down on it.

I'm down with this new body.