Ep. 2

Sunrays passing throw scattered curtain enters your room. You streched your hands, still with close eye . Shrugging more in your warm bed .

You smiled to yourself.

Oh how much you love this warm bed . But maybe not peoples , you hisses at your buzzing phone .

'WHAT THE HECK'.

You got up annoyed . Your hands reached for the buzzing object , you wished to throw it but kept it close to your ears instead to answer the caller and it's none other then your BOSS .

"Good Morning sir"

"Morning Ms. Y/N" a sharp voice came from the other side

"Ms. Y/N it's been 8:30 and if you are not missing something then you are supposed to look for my meeting today"

'shit meeting......meeting of CEO of between Min Industry and Kim in....in' you at the time it's in...........HALF HOURS and you were here sleeping in your comfortable bed..?

"Sorry sir I will be- I mean everything thing is ready" you lied with no regret.

As by now you got up and start stripping while being in phone and head towards your dressing room. "Ah I see you Ms. Y/N you are looking too good " he said teasing to wich you pulled a skirt to your chest which you picked up seconds earlier . And roam your head hear and there in panic

"Wh-what " you eyed the corners now . You heard the chuckle from other side " I'm looking at our last company party pics they came this morning, and you were looking fine as ever " he responds.

'oh' you smashed your head for getting panicking .

He said again " you can come to my cabin Ms. Y/N since there's some time for meeting and look for pics "

"No- yes sir ofcourse I will its just I....I... I'm at canteen to have my coffee ha...ha..ha..ya " he didn't respond to your words like he didn't buy what you said .

"I'm standing in canteen so where are you " he asked with innocent voice , you gulp down stupid of you to forget canteen is literally two steps away from his office and you mentioned it !!?

" canteen ? HAHAHA..my toung slipped I'm at caffe near our building " he said nothing.

"Okay but now it's only 25 min we have, so make your order quicker you needed to be here "and beep voice could be heard from the phone, he end the call .

'Heck 25 min ?' you looked your self in mirror being perfectly ready to leave . But...

'Shit I forgot to brush......amm no one will know if I didn't'

"no Y/N brush your teeth" you told your self and dashes towards bathroom and in another 5min you were done .

You grab your car key and rush to parking lot .

Finally getting in the car you checked the time 15 min left , you signed you got no choice.

You turn on your speaker and started DAECHWITA .

You took a bandana and tied it to your head tightly.

Seat belt check, fuel check, steering yes , and your another hand on gaer .

You looked directly on the exit of building with burning eyes , office in 10 min? You smirk to yourself and zoom....

You giggled knowing , you again surprised the old watchman , whose newspaper was now in air scattering around the person screaming his lungs out at your fast speed. Guard chased you for nothing.