6

A'NIYAH KIANI DAVIDSON

"Come on baby, you gotta go to the dentist

"Come on baby, you gotta go to the dentist." I throw the cover off of Kingston. He wave my hands away and went up under the covers.

"I- king get yo lil ass up." He ignored me. "Ok. I guess imma have to call yo daddy." Hearing that, he got up and ran into the bathroom with a white wife beater and a mickey mouse pull up.

I laughed watching him run. Kingston is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. When Kj wasn't there while I was pregnant, I would always just talk to Kingston and he would kick every time, telling me he was there. And listening. He's all I need.

I walk into king's bathroom that's across from his room and see him on his foot stool, putting CeraVe on his face. My baby starting early for clear skin.

"Did you rub it in real good?" I look at his face through the mirror. "Yes mama. I know how to do it." He get on my nerves. Swear he grown.

"Ok baby, brush your teeth then once you're done wash the stuff off of your face." He nods in understanding.

I walk back into his room and pick him out a outfit for today. I sat it down on his bed and went to go get dressed to. Since I already showered and did my hygienes, I put on my lashes and shoes then went to kings bathroom. I saw that he had his bathroom running already so I turned it off and put bubbles inside and sat on the edge.

"King take your shirt and pull up off baby." He got undressed and I helped him inside of the tub. I washed him then dried him, lotion him up and got him dressed.

"Come on baby lemme take yo picture." I put his chain on that he got for his birthday.

theyluvniyah_

28,378 likes

theyluvniyah_ my lil light skin baby Kingston ☺️ he ain't slick , i seen him shoot that damn bird 😂

View all 116 comments

"King imma beat yo ass, why you shooting birds?" I buckle him in his booster seat. "Da be doing it in his pictures." He said making me laugh. "Don't do what that dummy do." I said. "Don't call him dat. Him smart." He mug me, crossing his arms. This nigga swear he scare some damn body.

A'LANI SYMONE OWENS

"Ughh I need my fuckin hair did

"Ughh I need my fuckin hair did." I sigh lying my head on Ka'Sani lap. "Go get it did then." He slaps a couple 20's on my cheek. Bitch.

"Ow, that shit was not called for at all." I roll my eyes mushing his head. His phone buzzed and he closed it after reading it then got up. "What is it?" I ask. "I gotta go. Imma see ya later." He kissed my cheek and walked over to the door. "I love you." He left without saying it back. Stupid bitch.

"Hey bitch." I hug ace from behind as he cooks some chicken tenders. "Watch the bitch word tootie." I roll my eyes. "I'm so bored. And I need my hair done." I pout, sitting on the counter while ace takes the tenders out of the grease and put them on in the paper toweled bowl with the fries.

"Why you ain't went and got it done yet?" He ask and came to stand in between my legs. Tramp always up under a bad bitch. "Because I don't like spending money if I know I'm not gonna keep it in long." I shrug. "Is that right?" I give a quick yep and grab a chicken tender.

I heard the cash app sound come on through my phone. I check it and see that ace sent me some money.

Cash app
bigdiccace sent '$450' for hair and whatever

I looked up and seen him dipping a chicken tender with a fri inside some honey mustard we had from Wendy's. Him so cute. "Thank you rat." I jump off the counter and kissed his cheek. "You welcome roach." Just be damn smacking.

"I thought you was gonna wait until I finished making the sauce." I pouted. That shit be buss. "You still can make it." Greasy face cunt.

I got the honey barbecue sauce, honey, and syrup then mixed it in a bowl. When I finished, I dropped all the tenders inside and shake it up so they can get covered with the sauce. "Imma put em in the air fryer this time." He nodded 'ok.' 20 minutes later they were finished.

"Ok I'm done. You can fix yo own damn plate nigga." I grab the ranch and pour some on the plate. Bon appetiteo betch.