Chapter 3, Part 2: New Evil Awoken

Previously: "Rogue supervillain. Public in danger. Eve's already en route, YN too. Inform Kakarot too. Here, so we can talk on the go." Cecil gives him a communication device.

"Eve's gonna be there?"

"Oh, did that just sweeten the deal?"

"What? No. I mean, um... Where? Where is this... at?"

"Mount Rushmore."

"Okay. What state is that again?"

"What do they teach you kids in school these days." Cecil teleports away. Amber walks in after. "Who were you talking to?" She asks.

"Oh, um... Yeah, the thing with the, uh, the phone, it's, um... It was a friend of my dad's, and, uh... I forgot I'd promised I'd help him with this thing, um..."

"Now?"

Cecil was communicating with the group of young heroes

Cecil was communicating with the group of young heroes. "I wouldn't be asking for your help, but Omni-Man's dealing with a kaiju ten time zones away, and the new Guardians are a shit show, so here we are. Target is Doc Seismic. He has a Ph.D. in seismology, so the doc thing, that's legit. Problem is, he made himself a pair of earthquake gloves."

"What does he want?" Mark asks. "It seems even he doesn't seem to know," Cecil replies. He continued saying- "Working theory says brain damage from a side effect of those gloves. He gets a concussion every time he uses them."

"So your basic mad scientist deal." Eve comments. "Yeah, classic," Kakarot remarked.

"Have fun, kids, and try to remember, that's a national treasure down there."

From a short distance, a crowd was screaming. The ground was rumbling and an evil cackling was heard. "You've come to pray at this obscene monument? They were oppressors! Racists! Slave owners! I give you a new god worthy of worship! Bow before Doc Seismic!"

From the small earthquake that was taking place, one of the stone heads began to fall and it was heading for a group of children with an adult. "The great emancipator? He'll emancipate you... from your lives!"

Just as the huge piece of rock going to crush the group YN saves them, holding the rock with a singular hand. "Wow, man, that one was really bad."

He puts the head back in its place. "Now that YN is how you get ahead in life." Invincible comments. The yellow-suited hero hovers up and meets YN in the sky. "Never say that again." Kakarot remarks from the ground.

"No argument from me. Now die!" The villain claps his hands together. It causes a wave of wind to blow Invulnerable and Invincible back. Atom Eve makes them come to a stop with her powers. The brothers thank her. "Anytime. We need to take out his gloves."