Guys we need to talk Ronnie Radke's pov.

I just got out of a meeting with management saying that we had to go on tour soon. I ran into a girl she looked like she was at least 14. I helped her up. Me " are you okay sweetie?" I admit it I have a soft spot for kids. The little girl " I'm fine and by the way my name is Jazlynn not sweetie." Me " I'm Ronnie, Ronnie Radke." As soon as I said that her face lit up and she asked for a picture and a autograph. Me " here's my number Jazlynn if you ever need anything or something bad is happening at home call me okay?" Jazlynn " I don't have a home I live in an orphanage I have no parents" me " oh sweetie I'm sorry I didn't know please forgive me?" Jazlynn " of course I forgive you" she reached up for a hug and that's when I saw her wrist they were covered in scars I take her phone case and write 'stay strong cutting is never the answer call me if u ever need me ~love always Ronnie Radke' when I gave it back she looked shocked but happy that she knew that she finally had someone for once. Jazlynn " I'm so sorry Ronnie but I have to head back to that hell hole before I get in trouble for being late again" me " do you want a ride my truck is only down the street a little." Jazlynn " sure I'll tell you where to go." We get in my truck. And she tells me where to go and I drop her off . Jazlynn " thanks for the ride Ronnie your the best." Me " thanks Jazlynn but you have to go I don't want you to get in trouble." She leaves the truck and I drive back to the hotel I need to talk to the guys. Derek " where have you been dude?" Me " oh I gave this little girl a ride home after I bumped into her, I need to ask you guys something." Ryan " what is it?" Me " how would y'all feel about adopting a little girl who is a huge fan of ours she has no parents." Max " I'm up for it." they all nod there heads agreeing . Then I get a call it's from Jazlynn pick up the phone is her ringtone.
(R=Ronnie J = Jazlynn)
R- hey Jazlynn what's wrong?
J - can you come back to the orphanage and get me ms.mary has the belt please I don't wanna get beat(while crying)
R- I'm on my way sweetie just stay where you are
*End of phone call*
Me " guys come on that was her we have to go now before the lady hurts her." We all go to the orphanage. I ring the bell. Ms.Mary "yes how can I help you gentlemen?" Me "hi we are here to adopt a girl that is 14 do you have any girls here that are that age?" Ms.Mary " yes only one actually Jazlynn" she shows us a picture of her. Me " she will be perfect" ms.mary " ok now who is adopting her?" Me " I am" ms.mary "ok so sign all these papers then you can take her home with you." I sign the papers. Ms.Mary " her name is now Jazlynn Radke congratulations your a father. ( she pushes the into the intercom) Jazlynn please pack up your getting adopted." 20 minutes later Jazlynn comes down and sees me and runs and gives me a huge hug. Jazlynn whispers in my ear "thank you so much Ronnie I love you" I'm holding her by now so she jumps down and says hi to the rest of the band.