the fuyuki fire

'Thoughts'

"Noble Phantasm"

"Speaking"

Fire… wreckage…. Dead bodies. That's all he can see in the vicinity of Fuyuki park, this is where his death and resurrection took place in the aftermath of the Fourth holy grail war. A nameless child roamed the fire trying to find his dear brother who was separated from him. Every single step something is lost in his memories, his family, his friends, and his purpose are all gone but one his dear brother Shirou. After an hour of walking his body and mind gave up but he still keeps the memories of Shirou with him. While his brother was already gone he still had to find him but before he was unconscious he thought of one last thing. 'Shirou I hope you are safe'.

Natsuki Kenichi is a man known for his kindness in his town now in Fuyuki for a vacation. So when the fire took place in the area he volunteered to help right away, he then saw the nameless child's body still not giving up. He immediately helped him to get to the nearest hospital where we started our story.

"Help please, this kid needs to go to the emergency room now," Kenichi said while carrying a burned child.' I hope I'm not too late'. 

Several hours later

"Doctor, how is the kid," Kenichi asked worriedly for the child's safety. "Honestly, I am surprised," The doctor took off his glasses, and he continued to say " He healed rather quickly from his injury, He is now ok but I'm afraid he was very traumatized from the incident that he had amnesia, I'm afraid we cannot contact his relatives they might also be dead from the fire." He said in front of Kenichi who said " I will adopt him, after all my wife and I always want a child of our own." While walking to the emergency room Kenichi said this to the doctor.

Very incomplete and update randomly if i got something