🌼wait.

where beomgyu can't wait for taehyun to come back.

Type: Fluff, slice of life, super small

Requested by: choi.psychi on Instagram.

୧( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beomgyu was seated near several strangers on a bench in the airport, feeling quite uncomfortable. His foot moved up and down making a 'tap tap tap' sound. Some of the people near him mirrored his actions, their feet also making a 'tap tap tap' sound.

A few of them would glance at their watch and sigh, and some would try to sleep, but they would peek their eyes open and look around. Beomgyu stared at the glass door, with the sign 'Arrivals' stuck above it.

Every time he saw the silhouette of someone, his eyes would light up and he'd get up in a hurry. But he'd sit himself down when he notices that it was someone else.

Who was he waiting for? He was waiting for his lover, Kang Taehyun. Taehyun and beomgyu had dated for nearly 2 years until taehyun had to go abroad to Canada for his work for a year.

And he would finally come back today.

Beomgyu was planning everything he would do with his lover when he came back, he was planning every little detail, from what movie to watch, and what clothes to wear for a date.

(PS,He decided on wearing anything Taehyun would want him to wear ♥)

He was getting impatient, he felt as if it had been a million years that he had been sitting on this uncomfortable bench.

He started to brainstorm reasons why taehyun might be late.

1.he was walking slowly

2. He was stuck in air traffic

3. He was couldn't find his suitcase

4. He lost his passport and police will come and take taehyun away forever and ever and EVER.

5. He crashed.

6. He crashed.

7. he crashed.

Beomgyu shook of his thoughts, he was acting like an idiot. Besides it had only been 2 minutes after the flight's scheduled time.

He looked around. One of the strangers got up and ran towards someone screaming "SOOBINN!!" The other person screamed back "YEEOONJUNN!!". He smiled at how they instantly hugged each other, thinking to himself that he will do the same to Taehyun.

Time was moving super slow at the airport. Beomgyu heard a 'ding' sound. He looked up at the board and it said that the flight was cancelled because of bad weather. Beomgyu felt his heart beat a little faster. What did they mean, bad weather? Is Taehyun ok? Is the flight going to crash and will everyone die? He thought t himself. 

He looked around nervously looking for any signs of taehyun. Instead he saw a tall blonde guy, who looked like he was korean and american mix. That guy would hug a huge plush, resting his head on the plush. somehow, the sight of that guy calme Beomgyu down. He slightly smiled to himself. Sometimes we should just stay calm and hope for he best. He closed his eyes, deep in thought.

"BEOOMGYUUU! YEOBOO!"