[Hyunjin's POV]
As me, Felix and Jisung split up into 2 groups, me and Felix got in my car and we were driving to the arcade.

"Hyunjin, where are we going?" Felix asked.

"Well, let's go to a arcade" I said.

"Okie!" He said while smiling, his smile always lightened my mood and cheer me up.

We arrived and walked to the arcade until I felt Felix's hand touching mine, wanting to hold it.

"Hyunjin, can we hold hands?" He said. I couldn't say no to Felix.

"Of course!" I said and almost immediately Felix held my hand.

I could feel my face getting red and my heart pumping faster. I've liked him ever since we started high school and Jisung introduced us. We reached the arcade and we stepped in. We walked over and got our tickets.

When we got the tickets, we went inside the place. Felix started admiring the view with his mouth open.

"Woah, Hyunjin! This place is so cool!" Felix said while jumping up and down.

"I knew you would love it, Jisung recommended this place to me" I said thinking of the places Jisung recommended.

Flashback
Felix was in the shower and me and Jisung were talking about the date I was planning tomorrow.

"I'm sure Felix will love this arcade, take him there! Then after go to a café in the afternoon, then go on Yeonjun's beach house and have a fun night there!" Jisung said.

"I will and wow, you can definitely plan dates dude. Now I gotta call Yeonjun and ask him if he has a boat ready" I said while calling Yeonjun.

'Hey, Hyunjin~' Yeonjun said in the weirdest voice ever.

"What is that voice...anyway, do you have the boat date all ready?" I asked him.

'Yup, I do. I sent you the beach house location, I have the snacks there too' He said.

"What about the keys to the house?" I asked him.

'Jisung has it!' He said as I turned around to a Jisung shaking the keys.

"Oh my god, thank you Yeonjun!" I said with a squinting Jisung looking at me. "You too, Jisung"

'Oh, is Jisung there too?' He asked.

"Yeah, me and Felix are at his house for a sleepover" I told him.

'Okay, bro, have fun, make sure to pay me on Monday' Yeonjun reminded me.

"I will" I told him as I ended the call. Yeonjun is like pretty rich.

His parents are lawyers so they're never home. He has his whole house to himself, he always plans the fun parties.
End of Flashback

"Jisung always knows what I love!" Felix said smiling at the thought of Jisung.

"Hey! I do too!" I said while pretending to be sad.

"I know you do too, Hyun!" Felix said as we walked over to the games.

After a while of playing at the arcade, I realized that I forgot the rings. In a rush, I ran outside.

"Hyunjin! Where are you going?" Felix asked as I paused.

"I forgot something in the car, I'll be back soon" I told him as I called Jisung's number.

'Hello?' Jisung answered.

"Omg Sung, you picked up" I said while heavily breathing.

'What's wrong, Hyunjin?' He asked.

"I forgot the rings in my room" He explained to him.

'I knew sooner or later you would' Jisung said. 'Is anyone home? I can go grab it for you'

"Yeah, Yeji is home" I said.

'Okay, where do I meet you to give it to you?' He asked.

"Right now, me and Lix are at an arcade" I told him.

'Okay, send me your location and when I get there, I'll text you, you open the car door for me and I'll leave it in there' Jisung said as I was standing outside of the arcade.

"Okay, thanks Ji, you're the best!" I said.

'No problem' He said as he ended the call. I went back inside and found Felix.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Felix asked.

"No, I think I must've left it at home. Whatever, let's have fun!" I said.

Me and Felix played some more games until Jisung texted that he was here. I grabbed my keys and unlocked my door. I saw him put it in the drawer in the front. I texted him a thumbs up and he responded with the same.

After having more fun at the arcade, I took Felix to the café and we ordered an americano and cheesecake for the 2 of us.

(A.N: Americano~ Joha Joha~)

Felix wanted to stay but I told him a better surprise was waiting for him. We were on the way to the beach house.

"How far is this "surprise"?" Felix said while doing the quotation mark gesture.

"It's a little outside the city but it's definitely worth it!" I told him. I've looked at the beach house prior to the date.

"Also, I just realized this was a date" Felix said while laughing.

"Wait, really? I thought you knew!" I said while laughing with him.

We kept talking and laughing for the whole trip until we got there.

"We're here, Lix!" I said as I woke him up, he was a little sleepy so he slept.

"Huh? We're here?" Felix said as he rubbed his eyes. "Hyunjin...is this the beach"

"Yup! I'm surprised we made it on time for the sunset, c'mon Felix!" I grabbed his hand and took him out the car.

We walked over to where the house is and I grab the snacks.
"This house is really pretty! Who's house is it?" Felix asked while still holding my hand.

"Uh...definitely mine! Joking, it's actually Yeonjun's parents', he lets everyone rent it for a day so we'll be staying here, don't worry, your mom knows." I explained everything for Felix.

"Lovely Yeonjun! He and Wooyoung are my brownies' biggest fans" Felix said as I started to pout. "You too, Hyunjin" I smiled.

We got onto the boat and rowed on the beach while eating snacks and talking. After that, we went swimming and Felix couldn't swim so he was just panicking, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Felix was tired so we sat on the patio of the beach house while drinking and eating. I think it's time.

"Felix, close your eyes, there's one more surprise for you" I told him as I stood up to grab the rings.

"Another? Hyunjin, this is too much" Felix said while staring at me.

"Nothing's ever too much for you" I told him.

"Aww, okay, I'll close my eyes" Felix said as he covered his eyes. I grabbed the rings and a rose out and went on one knee.

"Felix" I said as he opened his eyes and his eyes shot open. "Will you take my hand and be my one and only forever?"

I saw his eyes water as he said "Omg, Hyunjin! Of course I'll be your boyfriend!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, silly!" Felix answered, wiping his tears with tissues. We spent the rest of the night snuggling and telling stories.
____________________________________

A/N: Pls don't judge how badly this date is, I've never planned or help plan a date before anyway Hyunlix is so cute! And I have no clue when Minsung are gonna meet so just enjoy this!