Ch.1 First day

Wake up

Wake up

"Park Y/n! Wake up!"

I woke up being shooken around like I was about to die as I soon see Hyungi shaking me like a lunatic. "Dude! Finally! Mother Kim has been trying to get you up and it didnt work so I had to wake you!" He said as I was trying to fully wake up.

"Hmm oh ok... What time is it?" I asked getting up. "Its time for school! Now hurry get changed, Mother Kim made breakfast" Hyungi said as he left my room.

Mother Kim is my adoptive mother ever since the incident and I am glad to have her
She gave me new life and I owe her my life.
And Hyungi? Well hes like my brother. We knew eachother for so long hes like my go to man!

____________________________________________

I got changed and headed downstairs and went to the dining room where everyone else was eating. There was 12 other kids that live here. So its up to Me,Hyungi and Mother Kim to keep them in line most of the time.

As I sat down eating what was on my plate I wondered how my life was going to be in highschool since im 19 and im in the 3rd year.

Me and Hyungi finished eating and we were walking to school which was a 15 minute walk so it wasnt long.

When we arrived I looked at the preety big campus since it was "Korean foreign highschool" To be honest it was kinda expected.

"You ready Y/n?" Hyungi asked me. "Yeah kinda nervous..." I said. "Really? Mehh dont worry about I bet by the end of this year you'll have fun and maybe even a girlfriend!" Hyungi couraged.

"A girlfriend? Like Sejeong? Hard pass." I said. "Cmon man Sejeong wasnt that bad. Hyungi said as we entered the school going to the locker before bell rang.

"Wasnt that bad? Dude Sejeong was crazy, She followed me to the restroom man and slept in our house by sneaking through the window!" I said.

"Whos CRAZY????" A feminine voice yelled out.

"Sejeong crazy is who.... Oh... Sejeong...." I said as I saw her with my own two eyes.

"Y/n... My love... why must you leave me..." Sejeong said dramatically. "You have got to be kidding m-

*RING RING*
__________________________________________

The bell rung and Sejeong ran full speed away as she was getting scolded by teachers on the way. Hyungi went to his class and I went to mine. I sat down near the window to the left as I noticed  that a boy sat next to me and two girls one in front and one behind me. I pulled out my phone waiting for the teacher. As I was waiting the another boy came up to me.

"Hey you new here?" A boy asked me. "Well kinda I was here for Freshman year and a bit of sophomore year.

"Well let me remind you of somthing...Do not ever come near my girl ever!" He whispered."What? Dude I was just on my phone..." I said. "Well she was looking at you and so I have to remind you to stay out of her wa-"

"Lee... He didnt do anything leave him alone." The girl behind me said. The boy whos name is Lee ignored her.

"Shut it... Hey... You look older then most of us... You mustve got held back!" Lee said as laughed.

"Kids Settle down, settle down." The teacher said as he walked in. Lee went back to his seat glaring at me.

"Whats his problem?" I said silently.
"Ok class my name is Mr.Joon and ill be your homeroom teacher.
____________________________________________

"Great im stuck with this guy" I thought to myself. "So class for our first week of class we will group in partners and get to know them and this will be your partner for most events such as field trips. And of course there will be much time to get to know everyone here so please find a partner.

After Mr.Joon said to find partners I didnt really know who to find and I saw lee go to his little girlfriend and just looked in disgust.

"Hey grandpa." A voice called. It was the girls that sits behind me. "Grandpa? Im only 19." I said. "Well your two years older then me so your grandpa. The girls said jokingly.

"Ok ok what do you want." I said growing a smile. "Lets be partners." She said. "Sure I mean I got no one else in this class." I said.

"Great! And your name is?" The girl asked.
"Park Y/n" I replied I said looking at her features she is definitely preety...

"Hmmm nice name!" She said. "And you?"

"Jeon Somi" She replied.

"I look forward to working with you Y/n." She whispered.

"Me too"

Well first chapter of this I dont think its really good tbh but it will be better as the story goes on I hope.