Thanks

Thank you guys this is probably my most successful story and I thought since I just got back to horror it might be kind of bland but I'm still getting reads and notifications so apparently it's not half bad.

Thank you guys for all of the reads, votes, comments, and follows it hasn't gone unnoticed also thank you to the followers I got apparently from this story this is my record 3.

Also I have decided to make a sequel I'll give more information about that at the end of the story also if you want me to make anything specific just let me know I'm open to anything aside for smut.

I'm hoping to have three new stories complete by next month including this one as well which means I'll have 20 published stories maybe a little less or a little more some of my stories are old and I don't work on them.

Also I'm not trying to rip off Stephen King here I was actually inspired by a Misfits song and a dream where kids were jumping off a bed into a pit of fire without their heads why? I don't know.

Anyways this story is about half over just a heads up also if you want me to follow you I don't mind as long as it's not to try to hook up with me I'm not attracted to people and I'm emo sorry.

I just wanted to let you guys know thank you which seems backwards to most authors who get this from readers but I have got lots of positive feedback so I wanted to return some back to you.

Also if you don't like how I space all of the sentences just let me know because this is a trial and error thing that's going and it might not be permanent or in my other stories new or old.

Okay I hope you guys are doing fine with everything and see you next chapter~