Chapter 1: A new start

Pucca's age here is 5. When she was a smol bebe.

———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———

"Welcome to your new home, Pucca!", cheered Uncle Dumpling as he opens the doors to their new restaurant.

"I hope the trip didn't make you homesick. If it did, I'll whip up a quick dish to make it all go away."

Pucca smiled as she helped her uncles unload their items from the long journey. Here they were at Sooga Village. A place said to be filled with joy and lots of residents. Perfect for the uncles and their cooking business.

Having to move away from their old place where the death of Pucca's parents resides, a new place is a perfect place for a fresh new start.

Uncle Linguini entered the large two-story restaurant in front of them. Bathed in the morning light, Pucca looked around the spacious place. Red seemed to play a major color theme. A door to the kitchen was set across from the entrance. Two staircases on opposite sides gave the place a symmetrical look. Aside from that, the place was empty.

Uncle Ho scanned the place with a sparkle in his eyes. "Our furniture will be arriving in a few days. Why don't you check out your new room, Pucca? I'll bring your stuff upstairs soon."

Pucca clenched her dress. "Will I find friends here?" "I'm sure you will! Who wouldn't want to be friends with Pucca! The most beautiful and kindest girl I know!"

Pucca's room was located on the second floor of the restaurant. Opening the door to a dusty and dull looking room, Pucca flinched. "Ah, sorry Pucca. Tell ya what, I'll help set up your room while you go and find new friends! Don't forget to tell them about our restaurant, alright? Remember it's name; Goh Rong Restaurant." 

"Okay then! I promise to bring lots of friends so that they can taste your delicious cooking!"  "Attagirl!", Uncle Ho patted Pucca's head.