CREEPY....

I woke up at 7:48am..
I got out if bed and went down stairs to find that no one was up... I grabbed a bowl and some milk from the fridge to make my breakfast...
I finished my breakfast and then headed for the shower... I got in turned the shower on and washed my hair... I got out and got dressed in my school uniforn (have no choice in what we wear anymore )I walked out and went to my room watching a movie... until my father got up... drunk as ussual he came into my room....
"Evermore Maree Abyss you little tramp get down stairs and clean or else you are going to get a swift kicking!" He yelled at me... im so going to kill him one day... i wish he woupd just drop dead.... I thought trying to stay calm...

"Yes jonathon..." I mumbled hoping he wouldnt have heard that but just to my luck he heard it... great.... im screwed now....
"what did you just call me you tramp..." He said in complete anger.... great imma have to run from thus bitch now...
I ran straight past him and dowm stairs to clean up... he had to go out so that gave me the chance to leave for school i left him a note saying: blood drips red, snowflakes fall as white as flesh... one, two, three... run for the hills... bloody snowflake is behind your heels...