part one ( getting ready )

One day in the forest two people were walking at dusk " hey y/n i have a question for u."

"Yes leo what is it go ahead."

"Okay y/n this is important so don't laugh okay?"

"Fine I won't."

"Okay then u need to answer it truthfully what happened in your childhood?"

" Well u see Leo, that's for me to know and for u to find out," I said with a serious tone. beep beep beep you turn off your alarm. You saw u wake up early so u were happy you went to take a shower u took a white skirt ( its a mini skirt that was pletted) and got a white shirt it had a corset for it main part and then the sleeves were puffed up bit and your hand it went tighter and white socks.getting out u went down stairs ate breakfast and headed up stair u put on natural makeup and curled your hair gettin up u put on some white af1. You packed all your school stuff, grabbed your phone and keys and u waited at the bus stop. It finally arrived and u got on and you saw a empty stop at the back.You put on headphones and zone out but u were snapped out your trance.You look up and see a curly black haired boy towering over u. you feel like u recognise him from some where but cant get a hang of it.

y/n pov:

" hello dear will u mind if i sit next to u? " he said with a grin on his face 

" yea ofc " i say while trying to cover  my face and pulling down my skirt so he dosent see my thighs.

" love why are u covering your beautiful thighs ?" he says while putting his hand on your thigh. 

" just because." u snapped pushing away his arm and u started to put you headphones back on.

Arnys pov:

Towering over this beautiful girl made warm the way she looked at me omg when i  sat next to her i saw her covering her thighs. " love why are u covierng your beautiful thighs " i said while i had my hand on her thigh.

"just because." she snapped at me it was so cute i could fell my eyes filling with lust i wish she knew what she is doing to me.she quickly put on her headphones and she zoned out.

A/N: i am so sorry that arnys pov was so short and iam so sorry if anything dosnt make sense  i will try to put up part 2 up as soon as i can.but i hope u enjoyed it and  i will see i next time. ily darlings.