Chapter 2

I walk down the stairs and open the door. I can smell the nature out here. I run down to the road where cars never drive on. I stand and wait and wait I can feel my legs getting tired of standing so I begin to walk around I can feel the stone under my shoes. When I finally see a car and notice her I begin to wave to the car and jump up and down. When the car is closer it stops and Melody comes out of the car in the passenger side and her mother out the other. She runs to me and hugs me tight I can smell her new washed clothes, they smell like fresh green apples and coconut shampoo. We walk to the back of the car and get her bag out of it. "You sure you packed enough?" I say in a sarcastic way and give her a cheesy smile "hey I have to use all the space in the bag so I don't waist any space." She sounds proud of what she just said. I begin walking up the small hill to the cabin. "Gosh, that was one workout" I hear a voice say behind my back with short breaths, "You will get used to it or not we will see" she gives me a quick smile and than I follow her to the room we are sleeping in. The room has two beds one for each the walls are full of a ugly wallpaper. I tell her she can put her bag there and that we can go outside.

Later that night

After her mom has left Melody seems a bit off so I tell her we can go for a swim. She goes to put her bikini on I put on mine. Hers is full of pink dots, mind is just blue light blue. Me and her runs down to the sea and don't stop before we are there. I put my towel down beside Melody's. The ocean is dark and you can't see mush of what's in it but I don't care and jump out to the cold water. "Is it cold?", I hear Melody say "No, it's super warm" I reply with a teasing voice. "You sure Daisy, you seem a bit cold to me" I really am cold but won't go out of the water before she jumps "No, I am totally fine, it's super warm" it's not I'm freezing. " Okay, I'm going to jump now! One, two, two and a half, two and three quarters, here I go" she finally jumps in the water and when her head pops up she starts swimming right to land. "It is not warm, it is freezing" she is mad. She is scary when she's mad. "Hey, it's fine we can go back to the cabin and put on comfy clothes, blankets and watch tv" I say as I am walking to my towel and black slippers. "Okay, but can we run please or I think I will freeze to death"
" yeah sure" I say and begin to run knowing she is overreacting as normal.

                                       ~ ~ ~

My stomach hurts i think I'm scared and hungry, I click on the pause button "why did you do that?" Melody says. "I am starving I have to make some food, do you want anything?" "No I'm fine" I know she's hungry so I get some chips and two cans of soda, I put the stuff on the table and play the movie again. I open the soda can and begin slurping sip for sip of soda knowing that it annoys the shit out of Melody. "Can you please stop that?" "Stop what?" I ask her even though I know what she means but I just want to remind her what a good friend I am. "You know what I mean, the slurping" I stop after she says that so she doesn't hit me with a pillow because she hits really hard like really hard. When the movie is over I look at the clock on the wall 1:43 am wow I think to myself time fly by when you watch movies. We don't clean up after us we just go to the bathroom and get ready to go to bed. I hate brushing my teeth, the taste of toothpaste is disgusting it just burns on your tongue. We normally talk for hours but tonight we were so tired that we just went right to sleep.

________________________________

Author note:

Hey hope you liked this chapter I don't think I will do a lot more when we are in the cabin I think I'm gonna skip a year so we can get to the other stuff

X