Chapter One

~I don't know why I started writing this...

FYI, you are an actual character in the game... Not blocks... Human... You'll understand~

~Your POV~

I punched the tree multiple times and my fist became scratched and bruised. "That's what you get for forgetting your axe at home, (Y/N)." I said out loud. I pushed my (h/l) (h/c) out of my face. I saw the sun setting so I quickly sprinted home, torch in hand.

As I reached the door, I heard a hissing sound... 'That doesn't sound like the creepers around here...' I thought to myself. I turned around to find a large cave spider. It pounced on me and bit my arm. I yelped in pain.

~???'s POV~

I laughed as the player lay on the ground, poisoned. I walked over. To my surprise, it was a girl. I instantly felt guilt wash over my conscious. I picked her up gently and told the spider to follow me. I led it to lava and it died. I'm so nice. I killed my own mobs for her. Heh.

She was poisoned, but she seemed a little bit awake. She wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled into my cyan shirt. "Hero..." She said. My white eyes widened and my face heated up a little bit. I smiled a small smile and teleported to her home.

After laying her on her bed and covering her body with a red will blanket, I teleported home.

~Whatcha think? :|~