⚡️ Opening ⚡️

~ 1000 B.T.
(Before Trolls) ~

In The Beginning Of The Dawn Of Time, There Were Nothing But Dark, Gray, And Very Boring Silence.

The Only Ones To Exist In The Time Period Were 6 Trolls, Each In A Different Form From A Horse, To A Giraffe, To A Aquatic Fish, To A Fairy, To A Gruesome Punk, And A Happy-Go-Lucky One.

The 6 Troll Ancestors Remained In Silence, Standing In Place With Nothing To Do But Stay In The Dull Desert Environment.

That Is Until, The Happy-Go-Lucky Troll Stroked It's Hair To Suddenly Make A Unqiue Sound.

The Other Troll Ancestors Turned Their Attention To The Sound They Heard, As It Caught Their Ears.

Amazed By The Unqiue Sound, Each Troll Ancestor Pulled Their Hair To Hear New Different Sounds From Each Of Them.

"Ooooo!"
The 6 Troll Ancestors Say, Amazed By The Sounds.

As The 6 Ancestors Played With The Sounds Coming From Their Hair, All At Sudden, A Strand Of Their Hair Rose From Their Heads, And Floating Into The Sky.

Suddenly, Each Strand Of The 6 Hairs Started To Glow And Turn Into Different Colors For Each Of The Troll, And Bringing Color To The World Around The Ancestors.

The Strands Of Hair Became Musical Strings, With Each Color Representing A Different Sound Of Music

💗 = Pop

💜 = Funk

💙 = Techno

💛 = Classical

🧡 = Country

❤️ = Rock

The Musical Strings Floated Back Down To The Ancestor It Rightfully Came From, As They All Gazed At Their Strings.

The Funk Ancestor Turned Their Head And Noticed That Something Had Appeared On The Hill Of Their Desert.

"Look!"
The Funk Ancestor Pointed Out.

It Was A Magical Musical Harp, Created For Each Of The Strings To Be Placed And Played.

The Ancestors Looked At Their Strings And Then Together Walked Over To The Harp To Check It Out

As The Ancestors Glanced At The Harp Together, One By One, Each Ancestor Placed Their String Onto The Harp.

The Pop Ancestor Was The Last To Place Their String, And Then Out Of Curiosity, Played The Harp.

The Harp Played A Beautiful Musical Sound, Combing Each Sound Together To Make A Soothing Harmony.

The Classical Ancestor Grinned.
"This...Is What We're Here For"