⚡️ Chapter 5 ⚡️

~Up In The Vibe City Spaceship~

As The Bubble Floated Inside The Vibe City Ship, Poppy, Along With R&B, Looked Out Into Vibe City Seeing All The Different Sights And Buildings

Poppy Chuckled A Bit To Herself.
"How I've Missed This"

"And How We've Also Missed You Too Queen P!"
R Said.

"Huh? But We're Just Meeting Right Now?"
Poppy Raised Herself.

"Well Technically That's Right But Also Technically To How You And Your Boyfriend And That Other Guy Came Into Our Ship! We Waved Hi But You Probably Didn't Have Time To Socialize Since You Were On A Mission"
B Explained.

Poppy Gasped.
"I DIDN'T SAY HI BACK THEN?!?! OH MY GOSH, I'M SORRY! HIIII!"

"HI QUEEN POPPY!"
R&B Said Back.

Poppy Sighed Of Relief.
"Phew, Glad I Got That Off My Chest"

The Bubbles Flew Up Into R&B's Secret Funk Laboratory In Their Home They Shared Together.

R&B Popped Their Bubbles And Introduced.
"WELCOME TO OUR LABBBB!"

Poppy Popped Out Of Her Bubble And Looked Around The Lab.
"Wow Wow Wow WOW WOW! This Place Is Amazing! It's Like The Sistine Chapel...But Science-y"

R Nodded.
"You Know It Girl! And A Little Heads Up, Some Things Are A Bit Different Up Here Like-"

R&B Jumped Up And Stood On The Ceiling.
"GRAVITY!"

"WHOA!"
Poppy Flinched, Looking Up At Them.

R&B Came Back Down.
"TIME!"

B Smashed Down A Test Tube Full Of Serum, But The Test Tube Reversed Back From Being Broken To Fixed.

"Oooooo, Complicateddddd"
Poppy Said Amazed.

"AND REALITY!"
R&B Gestured.

"Reality?"
Poppy Raised Her Eyebrow, Turning To Her Left.

On The Left Side Of Them, Duplicates Of Poppy, R&B, Were Entering The Laboratory And Walking Around.

Poppy Blinked At That, Confusingly.
"....I Should Question That Buttttt, I Have Bigger Things To Figure Out"

"Ooooo! Like What?! 👀"
R&B Grinned, Getting Close To Poppy.

"Uhhh Like The Reason You Brought Me Up Hereeee? The Solution You Have Of Bringing The Trolls Happiness So They Can Enjoy Trollstopia More?"
Poppy Said Awkwardly.