•----3----•

With baby steps Rajveer went inside the room and sat beside her, but Naina took no notice. He raised his hand to wipe her tears but deciding against it her kept his hand on her head. Feeling his touch and presence Naina looked up and for a brief moment kept looking into his eyes forgetting her crying.

Without wasting any time she dropped herself into his embrace and again went back to her crying. Rajveer didn't stop her this time, he let her cry, for he knew, this would lighten her mind. He kept on ruffling her hair until her sobs went low with his eyes moist themselves. But he knew if he would cry, the situation would go worse for Naina. She'll blame herself for his tears and he would blame self for hers. He kept shedding silent tears with Naina in his embrace. She slowly drifted into sleep clutching his shirt tight in her fist. As he felt her breathing normal he tried to sperate her from him but she didn't move an inch even in sleep.

Helplessly Rajveer looked at Shalini and Pooja who were standing there looking at the divine figures in adoration and guilt. Pooja was standing herself guilty for their distance while Shalini was regretting the moment she had tried to ship Dr. Mishra and Rajveer. Why couldn't they understand these two innocent souls

Shalini understood what she had to do. With a calm face she came forward and patted his shoulder.

Shalini: Don't worry about anything capt. You stay with her tonight...I'll handle the situation outside...currently Naina needs you the most

Gratefull about Shalini's understanding but skeptical about the outcomes Rajveer gave a small nod before Shalini and Pooja left the room. He made Naina lay on the bed comfortably and himself sat on a chair beside holding her hand in assurance after some time he slept off.

Next Morning

With the Morning signal Naina woke up in a heavy head. Looking to her side she found Rajveer sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the chair.

Remembering about yesterday night Naina's eyes went teary...she kept on looking at him with guilty eyes. Sensing someone's gaze on him Rajveer woke up and the first thing he saw was the face he always wished for, his love of life's face, Naina's.

Rajveer: Naina tum theek ho na

This made Naina overwhelmed, after all that he had suffered or is suffering through, he still cares for her, if she is fine or not ? Why is he so selfless ?

Rajveer: Naina ?

he shook her a bit

Naina: Hmm

she silently answered

Rajveer: W...W..o mujhe ab chalna chaahiye

He was about to exit when Naina held his hand and spoke with a straight face yet stubbornly.

Naina: Aapne sach kyu chhupaya

Its enough being an emotional fool she thought, he would calm her if she would cry but in all this, his hurt would go into thin air...so now its time he speaks for himself and for this she would have to stand for him in front of him.

Rajveer: Kaunsa sach

He asked in a dismissing tone not wanting to touch that topic.

Naina: Recorder wala

Rajveer: Asli recorder jo Naveen ne mujhe diya tha tumhe dene ke liye wo mai tumhe de chhuka hu and you know the truth...Naveen custody se bhaag rahaa tha isiliye maine peeche se shoot krr diya

Naina: Lekin bhaiya ki jo body hume mili thi usme to aage se goli lagi hui thi

This made him silent...damn...what will he answer know